WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE RALLY?

• I'll be there. HOORAH!

Votes: 135 66.2%
  • Nope, I can't make it.

Votes: 58 28.4%
  • I give up, not worth it anymore

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
They want the guns. All of them. We are either going to keep on this path and bleed out over time, or we can take control and make them react for a change. They will come for the guns, one way or another. We get to decide how it goes down.

Need to take all the money we give to allthe gun organizations and go to court on a few of these items. If they want to kill us by a thousand small cuts we should bleed them by thousands in court cases. Or we just take that money and do one last enourmous group buy :)

I've been asking all day with no answer.

. Naughton (the public safety committee chair) stated during his "listening tours" that he wants a "comprehensive" gun bill to be put together and voted on by October/November or something.

When are they taking this to vote?

I suspect the reason nobody has answered is that the usual practice for the MA legislature is that they decide things behind closed doors and come out to vote at 1am on a random day. Wish I was joking - this is pretty much how the IT tax came out. So I don't think there is a schedule.

According to this "woman" criminals, domestic abusers, terrorists, and people who are mentally ill can just go into a store and buy all the guns they want?? She really did her homework???

Moms demand action who could be against that cause??

What a joke

While Comm2A is a great asset, their funds (and ours) are limited. The state just uses our money against us, and has bottomless pockets.

I agree its hard to compete with the billionare duck hunter. Cant believe he dragged the trap shooter up. Lets take the cash and buy several hundred acres so we can just go shoot whatever we want including shotguns with more than 3 rounds or thoae black scary ones.

Wow! I never knew Britain is much safer than the US.

Last time I checked violent crime was 10 times higher in Britain than the US

There should be a BS meter in this hall.

Turned on the vid feed and immediately turned it off in disgust... Moving to NH asap, cause this ship is sinking real fast and I sure as hell ain't goin down with it. Where are all the pro 2a people? seems like they're all Anti

So, the best part of today:

I sat next to an anti..and watched her send a text to a friend saying something to the gist of:

"The NRA must teach their people how to clap loudly, we should teach our people how to clap loudly"

I really wanted to just tell her "Lady, cup your fragile hands together and clap!

So, the best part of today:

I sat next to an anti..and watched her send a text to a friend saying something to the gist of:

"The NRA must teach their people how to clap loudly, we should teach our people how to clap loudly"

I really wanted to just tell her "Lady, cup your fragile hands together and clap!

No - instead they'll pass a noise ordnance on people who clap.

Back
Top Bottom