• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Alert! Col. Macgregor Warns Dems Plan To Turn Guns On US Citizens Once Military Recruits Illegals

Reptile

NES Member
What better solution than finding people who have no connection to the American people, arming them, and then sending them out to oppress us?'

Retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor joined popular journalist Tucker Carlson in a recent interview where the military expert warned Americans against allowing illegal aliens to serve in the armed forces.

The Democrat-proposed “Courage to Serve Act would offer illegal migrants an expedited path to citizenship if they serve in the U.S. military as it continues missing recruitment goals thanks to unpopular globalist wars and far-left ideology being pushed on soldiers.

Continues...

I'm sure our female soldiers would love to share a foxhole with some north African or Middle Eastern "newcomer" soldiers.
It’s bad enough with American troops.

Female troops have a severe rape problem in the military. The men get raped too.

Just ask the Ether Bunny.

No wonder why so many vets have PTSD.

I bet all these newcomers in the military have a murder boner to kill Americans. Because that’s what they’ll soon be doing.

A story 2 weeks ago detailed how some troops on the border were passing around and gang raping girls.

Lots of vets would never let their kids join now.

2.7 mil illegals per year
473 million gun owners
I’m not worried about the odds

Also once immigrants start paying taxes they tend to abandon leftist political ideals

you think friendly fire was a thing? oh boy
Excited Black And White GIF

Alert! Col. Macgregor Warns Dems Plan To Turn Guns On US Citizens Once Military Recruits Illegals.​

They've already turned guns on US Citizens using the incorporated police departments and federal law enforcement agencies.....they're just doing it at a slow boil pace.

Remember Watertown, MA? The cops and feds from everywhere were tripping all over themselves to "Git Some", driving around neighborhoods in Bearcats, dressed in full combat gear, ordering completely disconnected people out of their homes at gunpoint? Ya....THAT'S Tyranny.
The whole incident was a complete and utter clusterfvck.....yet afterwards, the general dumb public townies were just about kneeling down, ready to blow them all. I never saw a clearer display of a completely subdued population in my entire life....disgusting!!! And it happened in the neighborhood I grew up in.
I used to sit on a wall, 100 feet directly across from where that boat they shot up was and drink beers as a teen, it was 60 yards from my childhood home.
Watertown has long since fallen to the Cambridge commies and the commies have long since infiltrated the law enforcement agencies of this country.

If the military recruits illegals, then it will be just another reason for liberty minded people to up their game in every manner to counter it.
It will be time to lose the "patriotic mindset" of not firing on "friendly troops"......because they'll not be "friendly" Therefore, you'll have to kill them all whenever and wherever you can and let God sort them out.

Frickin Conner MacGregor. He's not been right since before he got his leg broke in that match.

FWIW, there has been a pathway to citizenship via military service for a long time.

The real scary thing is this stat from 2 years ago. I don't think the number has gotten any better by looking at the soyboy protesters.

Alert! Col. Macgregor Warns Dems Plan To Turn Guns On US Citizens Once Military Recruits Illegals.​

They've already turned guns on US Citizens using the incorporated police departments and federal law enforcement agencies.....they're just doing it at a slow boil pace.

Remember Watertown, MA? The cops and feds from everywhere were tripping all over themselves to "Git Some", driving around neighborhoods in Bearcats, dressed in full combat gear, ordering completely disconnected people out of their homes at gunpoint? Ya....THAT'S Tyranny.
The whole incident was a complete and utter clusterfvck.....yet afterwards, the general dumb public townies were just about kneeling down, ready to blow them all. I never saw a clearer display of a completely subdued population in my entire life....disgusting!!! And it happened in the neighborhood I grew up in.
I used to sit on a wall, 100 feet directly across from where that boat they shot up was and drink beers as a teen, it was 60 yards from my childhood home.
Watertown has long since fallen to the Cambridge commies and the commies have long since infiltrated the law enforcement agencies of this country.

If the military recruits illegals, then it will be just another reason for liberty minded people to up their game in every manner to counter it.
It will be time to lose the "patriotic mindset" of not firing on "friendly troops"......because they'll not be "friendly" Therefore, you'll have to kill them all whenever and wherever you can and let God sort them out.
Been there seen that.

Back
Top Bottom