WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE RALLY?

• I'll be there. HOORAH!

Votes: 135 66.2%
  • Nope, I can't make it.

Votes: 58 28.4%
  • I give up, not worth it anymore

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
it was unbelievably hard to read the names....

yeh, no shit, this woman can't talk.....
surprised she hasn't collapsed on the table....

i like this jewish guy in the red striped polo.......
"quote unquote reasonable"

Last edited:
Why don't you guys hammer this shit home a little more. We at least tried to make a presence. Doesn't mean we are going to sit here and cry. We are trying the "legitimate" approach first, and the cards will fall where they will.
I'm pretty sure this approach has been tried countless times with no success. what has it ever gotten gun owners of this state? more restrictions

Perhaps it is time to accept that words spoken on the legislative floor will never win or even sway this battle? Not saying give up, just saying a new stategy of sorts is in order. Nothing you could ever say will sway one single person in that room. Everyone came with an agenda and they will leave with it. The outcome of this was decided on December 15, 2012. They will pass what they want, our battles will be won in court rooms, if not there then....

Agree 100%. Where is GOAL and NRA? Why am I paying them? I dont need those stinking magazines with pretty pictures. I want you fighting for me in court. Find way for this not to take effect until case in court is decided.

Why don't you guys hammer this shit home a little more. We at least tried to make a presence. Doesn't mean we are going to sit here and cry. We are trying the "legitimate" approach first, and the cards will fall where they will.

Trying to make you realize what you guys apparently don't see, or don't want to see. NOTHING will work in MA. MA is a sinking ship like all of the other anti states. These anti's knew what they were going to do, before they even had this meeting today. Give me a break. Wake up.

Your rights in MA will further be restricted every single day. Vote with your feet.

I'm pretty sure this approach has been tried countless times with no success. what has it ever gotten gun owners of this state? more restrictions

Yup.

My head is spinning - I'm going to have to stop watching. I can't believe the words coming out of their mouths.

ETA: Did she just say NCIS? The Navy?

I think my stomach is turning faster than your head is spinning.

On the bright side, regardless of what laws pass or don't pass; at least I do not have to live my life paralyzed by the irrational fear these lib-tards have to try to cope with on a daily basis. Coming to the state house to project their irrational fears onto others is probably the only thing in their pathetic lives that gave them the strength to get out of bed and go outside today. I wonder how many of these people are on permanent disability due to "sad feelings".

When you live as these people do; I can understand how it is difficult to fathom that others among them have the courage to face life on a daily basis let alone choosing to face it having eschewed the warmth and safety of the government teat and facing it armed and responsible for their own safety. Why would anyone need to leave the house armed with more than a cell phone with "911" in the first speed dial position and a rape whistle?

Trying to make you realize what you guys apparently don't see, or don't want to see. NOTHING will work in MA. MA is a sinking ship like all of the other anti states. These anti's knew what they were going to do, before they even had this meeting today. Give me a break. Wake up.

Your rights in MA will further be restricted every single day. Vote with your feet.

It's amazing - every time I have an educated conversation with one of my moonbat friends; and ask them - what are you going to do when shit hits the fan? 9/10 - "I'm coming to your place" is what they respond with. Leave MA, let it implode, stand at the borders and watch them, figuratively of course, shoot themselves in the foot.

Someone else will clean it up for them. Duh - they're ****ing entitled.

Someone put it there for them, someone will clean it up for them. Of course. Looks like they took their free shirts though.

Maybe that is what it will take to get gun owners to show up at these things - have GOAL or the NRA offer free shirts. [rolleyes]

Yes, I do. And I don't comply. My solution has been presented many times in this thread alone.

Do something different. Take it to the next level. Have the balls to do something 100% legal in MA, Boston, and the gate at the State House: Open Carry. Wear your pistol on the outside *gasp*. Refused to be bullied by police and/or sheep. If we can get the numbers for something like this like we had at the January rally, it would be a statement. A small one, but most people need baby steps. At the very least, it will make them address the issue of open carry, and if people get their LTC yanked over it, it would be a great case for Comm2A to pick up.

We can be respectful and classy while doing this, but we need to do this. And every time they push back, we push back harder; this needs to be escalated.
absolutely agree. and I'm IN

Yup.
Not denying that, but it doesn't hurt to try while planning my exit strategy.
Yes, I do. And I don't comply. My solution has been presented many times in this thread alone.

Do something different. Take it to the next level. Have the balls to do something 100% legal in MA, Boston, and the gate at the State House: Open Carry. Wear your pistol on the outside *gasp*. Refused to be bullied by police and/or sheep. If we can get the numbers for something like this like we had at the January rally, it would be a statement. A small one, but most people need baby steps. At the very least, it will make them address the issue of open carry, and if people get their LTC yanked over it, it would be a great case for Comm2A to pick up.

We can be respectful and classy while doing this, but we need to do this. And every time they push back, we push back harder; this needs to be escalated.

Set it up. Stop talking shit and do something. I'll gladly join you.

Back
Top Bottom