WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE RALLY?

• I'll be there. HOORAH!

Votes: 135 66.2%
  • Nope, I can't make it.

Votes: 58 28.4%
  • I give up, not worth it anymore

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
I'm confused about the 3 minute time limit. If you testify as a panel, each member of the panel is allowed unlimited time? This cow currently speaking has been rambling on endlessly.

I don't want to criticize since I couldn't make the hearing, but shouldn't have some of our speakers joined forces and given themselves some silly, made up panel name so they could talk endlessly as well?

I'm confused about the 3 minute time limit. If you testify as a panel, each member of the panel is allowed unlimited time? This cow currently speaking has been rambling on endlessly.

I don't want to criticize since I couldn't make the hearing, but shouldn't have some of our speakers joined forces and given themselves some silly, made up panel name so they could talk endlessly as well?

honorable people follow rules and use facts at these things, which is why no one listens

I'm going to obtain some more guns soon - big, scary, semi-auto's - and I'm going to store them loaded and ready.

SCREW THEM.

No not there - I went to Springfield after missing Worcester with a sick kid, a close appx of my testimony is posted somewhere here, and I gave copies to every rep there.

Just donated to Comm2a.org online also.

Last edited:
Annual renewal and extended licensing period for background checks??? What do we have now? My wife just got her LTC 12 weeks!! How long do they need to do a background check?

However, we need to push the envelope. Things need to escalate a bit.

Not to be to tin foil hatty but I imagine they've kicked that idea around at the water cooler. Keep pushing till it reaches a sh**storm and people start popping off rounds, Deval declares martial law bringing the guard, confiscates all firearms. Agenda accomplished. So some people get killed, the results will justify the means using moon bat logic.

Just left, made myself puke on the steps to avoid contamination. Thought I saw linsky in the bathroom but I figure someone forgot to flush. All in all what an fn day. One thing I did notice is that only gun owners apparently work, the rest are used to having the whole day to hang out. In order to get rid of any lasting remnants of the meeting im going to rip thru a few hundred rounds tomorrow morning and inhale some gun powder fumes..

Back
Top Bottom