• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Activist swarm Chick Fil A

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/12/animal-rights-protesters-swarm-chick-fil-store-in-florida.html

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/parents-upset-about-graphic-chick-fil-a-protest

Second link has video.

This occured in Florida. Not really a gun story but got me thinking....what would you do if you were eating, especially with family (kids).

Whats the "right" move? Just sit and wait? Maybe unholster your gun and keep it out of sight and under the table or something?

Those protesters are lucky nothing bad happened.... Being in FL of all states

I'd just start launching criss cross fries at em until I ran dry then go for slinging my chicken patty!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/12/animal-rights-protesters-swarm-chick-fil-store-in-florida.html

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/parents-upset-about-graphic-chick-fil-a-protest

Second link has video.

This occured in Florida. Not really a gun story but got me thinking....what would you do if you were eating, especially with family (kids).

Whats the "right" move? Just sit and wait? Maybe unholster your gun and keep it out of sight and under the table or something?

Those protesters are lucky nothing bad happened.... Being in FL of all states

Since knives were present, I would absolutely discreetly unholster my pistol and make a b-line for the door. If no weapons were displayed, I would leave immediately without drawing. When the swarmed entered, the restaurant became a "stupid place with stupid people doing stupid things."

My family has a "secret emergency code." When I say "let's get out of here" nobody asks why, we all just get up and leave without hesitation. This should be standard practice for all.

Last edited:
It's Chick-Fil-A, I'll be damned if I'm leaving. Costumed animals dying? My kids would laugh, and continue to eat meat. They know where food comes from, and don't care.

I love CFA, and think they have a great business model of piss off liberals and your restaurant becomes a place where only conservatives go to enjoy somewhat real food and listen to Christian music. Its one of the two fast food places (DQ is the other) I'll go to.

I don't see this protest as being threatening, or sane.

PINELLAS PARK, Fla. - A group of parents in Florida are upset about what their children had to see Tuesday while enjoying what was meant to be a quiet lunch at a Chick-fil-A.

Tina Leacock says she was with a group of kids and other parents when they watched a group of people dressed as chickens and cows come into the restaurant location in Pinellas Park, Fla. One of the persons was armed with a fake knife.

She says that person pretended to slash those animals throats as they fell to the ground, pretending to be dead.

Leacock and other parents recorded the encounter on cellphone video, as parents urged them to leave, telling them kids were present.

Kayla Leaming, one of the organizers of the protest with the group Direct Action Everywhere, says the protest was meant to be peaceful and only show the reality of what it takes to eat animals.

I love how this clown thinks she's morally justified to tell other people's children about animal slaughter in this way. The shitbag doesn't even think far enough of nightmares these kids are going to have while being ignorant that someone could've started shooting thinking a SHTF scenario was going down. Typical liberal.

On a lighter note...I would've been dying laughing if I was eating and this came in.

http://youtu.be/WUvwsPyO4bw

I don't see this protest as being threatening, or sane.

I agree...until knives come out (real or fake). The way the world is....anything can happen. Nut bags everywhere.

And i also love their chicken sandwich. Would not be happy if granola crunchers pull up in their prius' and disturb my eating session.

Interesting that they would choose. Chick fil a. Not sure if any of you been to FL, but there are 5 fast food restaurants in the same area all over the state.

So when can we expect them to do this in a Halal restaurant?

/assuming they picked on Chik-Fi-A as a usual Marxist attack on Christianity instead of generic Godless fast food corps

So when can we expect them to do this in a Halal restaurant?

/assuming they picked on Chik-Fi-A as a usual Marxist attack on Christianity instead of generic Godless fast food corps

Give the Left some time, they usually have no problem cooking full circle with cannibalism of their own. Just make sure the cow-actors don't see the knife after the blessing is given and make sure the "animal" falls on it's right side.

Chick-Fil-A is Fing delicious. What were they protesting??

If they ran out of chicken, I could see as how their protest might have some merit. Otherwise, they should have been immediately ventilated.

I love the Hyannis Chick fil A. I have never experienced such friendly, courteous fast food workers in my life. I've also never had better chicken tenders, and im a pretty damn good cook. Im not a christian, but I don't care if they are fundamentalist christians. They make good food. The Kebabs can go screw. I'll take my fundie chicken any day over kebab.

I love the Hyannis Chick fil A. I have never experienced such friendly, courteous fast food workers in my life. I've also never had better chicken tenders, and im a pretty damn good cook. Im not a christian, but I don't care if they are fundamentalist christians. They make good food. The Kebabs can go screw. I'll take my fundie chicken any day over kebab.
Hmm. I'll have to look into that, I've heard great things about cfa. But we don't get any good eats here in falmouth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Slice of italy is pretty good, but chick fil a is excellent stuff.
I work on their cars over there. They really pack a lot of meat in their subs, it's just a little pricey. Its also in a part of town I try to avoid like the plague lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This weekend I'm going out of my way to go to Chick-fil-a just to support them, and I'm not a practicing Christian either. There's one in the Burlington mall, or at least it used to be there-unless the left wing nazis drove them off, being so close to lexington and such. in fact, I'm bringing the whole family, and my wife is a Christian.

maybe I'll protest a halal butcher shop. maybe I'll enlighten them. maybe I'll...........nah

So some guy was on the ground while an attacker was stabbing him? Someone should have come to the aid of the poor, helpless victim.

Would have been a clean shoot in Florida.

Maybe in FL, but definitely not in MA. Unless the person on the ground is someone I love or a close friend, they're SOL thanks to this shitty state.

Cops should've been called immediately as soon as these dickheads showed up. With the knives out, that's clearly assault with attempt to kill, and they looked like they had black handles. Everyone knows black handles on knives makes them extra killy.

Yeah, they're ****ing lucky no one got shot.

We are building that location and also the new Marlborough location on RT 20 in the new Apex Center. They should both be open late September.

Thanks for the Framingham location, btw. I was stoked when that one opened.

Thanks for the Framingham location, btw. I was stoked when that one opened.

We actually didn't build that location, D.F. Prey did.
D.F. Prey is also building one in Worcester on Gold Star Blvd.
One is going in Woburn also, at the complex where the old W.R.Grace was.

Went to a CFA in Bangor, ME a couple months ago and there was a line out the door. It was the first time I've ever eaten at one and the parking lot had cars coming in and out like crazy. Good for them for standing with their principles and faith.

I'd just start launching criss cross fries at em until I ran dry then go for slinging my chicken patty!

NO Way I'm wasting my food on those aholes. Anyone tries touching my chicken sandwich will get ventilated.

Gotta love Florida.....all they can find for the interview is two women with neck/chest tats and of course, the reporter girl was hot......

Last edited:
Since knives were present, I would absolutely discreetly unholster my pistol and make a b-line for the door. If no weapons were displayed, I would leave immediately without drawing. When the swarmed entered, the restaurant became a "stupid place with stupid people doing stupid things."

My family has a "secret emergency code." When I say "let's get out of here" nobody asks why, we all just get up and leave without hesitation. This should be standard practice for all.

Our family code is this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I'd just step over them, walk up to the counter, order another sandwich, throw out the bread, and chew the patty verrrry slowly, open mouthed in front of them going MMMMMMMMM the whole time. I may even talk to the patty a little, make some clucking noises, etc....

Back
Top Bottom