Activist swarm Chick Fil A

This weekend I'm going out of my way to go to Chick-fil-a just to support them, and I'm not a practicing Christian either. There's one in the Burlington mall, or at least it used to be there-unless the left wing nazis drove them off, being so close to lexington and such. in fact, I'm bringing the whole family, and my wife is a Christian.

maybe I'll protest a halal butcher shop. maybe I'll enlighten them. maybe I'll...........nah

Just don't go on Sunday. They're closed.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, chick fil a is opening in the next couple months on rt. 1 in Dedham. It is a couple hundred yards from west Roxbury, Eat that, dead menino.
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...hick-fil-a-from-ever-entering-the-city-2012-7

Can't wait. Daughter wants to try to be one of the first 100 customers in order to get free chicken for a year.

“I don’t think that telling the truth to children is bad,” she said. “If they knew this they wouldn’t consume animals.”

I remember when I was about 5 years old and made the connection between killing animals and eating them. Dunked my chicken tender in BBQ sauce and went right back to work.

This kind of behavior is unacceptable and I would have whipped out my phone, called 911, and reported that a bunch of yellow shirt Jihadists had just invaded the restaurant with giant knives and are threatening our lives. Let's see how they would repond to that! They're lucky that some guy on edge didn't whip out a 9mm and start yelling for them to get on the ground or, worse, firing. You don't wave giant butcher knives around anymore unless you want to get shot, especially in Florida! These people make me sick that they have that much time on their hands during the day when they should be working and contributing to society instead of living off of it as their "right". Yuck!

I was walking through south station with my oldest son probably 20 years ago (he was around five at the time) and some zealot anti-whaling guy started putting graphic photos in front of my kid's face yelling, "look at what happens to whales!!!" I told him to get the F out of my kids face with that stuff and he started yelling at me about my responsibilities as a parent to teach my kids this stuff, blah blah. I happen to be a supporter of the cause (anti-whaling), but WTF. I had to tell the guy that if he gets in my kids face again he was going to get knocked out. Nothing like a radical who doesn't even respect people who might lean their way on an issue to piss off everybody on all sides.

Honestly! Are you joking???

Let's pick on Chic-fil-A. Because they don't eat there b/c it's run by a Christian and it promotes (quietly) conservative causes.

When I want my fat entitled maw stuffed with some deadmeat, I'll hit McDonald's. So I don't want to protest THERE even though they run through 100x more meat than CfA ever will.

What a country!

I love Chik Fil A and I'm happy they are expanding up here. Their franchise model is different than other fast food chains and they don't over build. That's why you don't see many in areas where they are well established.

I like their free drink refill policy. That way if you accidentally spill your drink on a protester lying on the floor, you can get another.

I was walking through south station with my oldest son probably 20 years ago (he was around five at the time) and some zealot anti-whaling guy started putting graphic photos in front of my kid's face yelling, "look at what happens to whales!!!" I told him to get the F out of my kids face with that stuff and he started yelling at me about my responsibilities as a parent to teach my kids this stuff, blah blah. I happen to be a supporter of the cause (anti-whaling), but WTF. I had to tell the guy that if he gets in my kids face again he was going to get knocked out. Nothing like a radical who doesn't even respect people who might lean their way on an issue to piss off everybody on all sides.

And......who here doesn't luv Blubber??!! Some people!.

When stupid arrives, it's time to leave. With the knives out, I would have put my hand the gun in the shoulder rig and walked out. My other hand would have had the mace already in hand and at my side.

I would have called the police about a stabbing when I left though [laugh2]

Honestly! Are you joking???

Let's pick on Chic-fil-A. Because they don't eat there b/c it's run by a Christian and it promotes (quietly) conservative causes.

When I want my fat entitled maw stuffed with some deadmeat, I'll hit McDonald's. So I don't want to protest THERE even though they run through 100x more meat than CfA ever will.

What a country!

I know what you're saying, but if you think about it - there is probably more actual meat in one CFA sandwich than in 10 McDonald's sandwiches.

some protesters wearing chicken and horse masks lay on the tile floors, while others pretended to stab them with bloody knives.

WHEN did Chick Fil a start serving horse steaks?

Hmm, I always ask the vegans I know what would happen to all the cows, pigs and chickens if we all stopped eating meat? I ask if they support mass slaughter of animals and they have no response.

some protesters wearing chicken and horse masks lay on the tile floors, while others pretended to stab them with bloody knives.

WHEN did Chick Fil a start serving horse steaks?

Damn Siri. It's Whore's Masks. They weren't wearing any head covering at all. ;)

Just watch the first 6:50 of this video. I don't know how more people aren't getting their heads busted open.

Last edited by a moderator:
- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait. Daughter wants to try to be one of the first 100 customers in order to get free chicken for a year.[/QUOTE]
I didn't know they did that! If I was younger, thinner, and didn't work 7 days a week I would be all over it. Good luck to her!

Hmm, I always ask the vegans I know what would happen to all the cows, pigs and chickens if we all stopped eating meat? I ask if they support mass slaughter of animals and they have no response.

I had a buddy who went vegan when he was engaged to one girl (it took about a Decade to get him all the way back to the meat eaters side). His logic was:

a) He didn't preach to others to be vegan so mass slaughter wasn't likely

b) All the existing farmed animals would have been slaughtered anyway but in the future less would be brought into the world from decreased demand

For him it was more about eating "more environmentally efficient" food than about his food having parents or a face or something.

Of course last time I saw him he was eating an Italian sub for lunch and we had a pizza with meat for dinner, so clearly he isn't on that bandwagon any longer.

I had a buddy who went vegan when he was engaged to one girl (it took about a Decade to get him all the way back to the meat eaters side). His logic was:

a) He didn't preach to others to be vegan so mass slaughter wasn't likely

b) All the existing farmed animals would have been slaughtered anyway but in the future less would be brought into the world from decreased demand

For him it was more about eating "more environmentally efficient" food than about his food having parents or a face or something.

Of course last time I saw him he was eating an Italian sub for lunch and we had a pizza with meat for dinner, so clearly he isn't on that bandwagon any longer.
I should have stated the question was for the militant vegans like those clowns who don't believe anyone should eat meat because the don't like killing the cute, fuzzy animals.

when my daughter was in college she would get the hairy eyeball and the disgusted look when she ordered a juicy, medium rare burger from the little chicks.

Just watch the first 6:50 of this video. I don't know how more people aren't getting their heads busted open.

[rofl]

Fishing is Furder. . . . well, scaledur. . . ummmm. . . . we need a better slogan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Was his name Jules?

Jules: Well, if you like burgers, give them a try sometime. Me, I can't usually get them 'cause my girlfriend's a vegetarian, which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. I do love the taste of a good burger. Mmm.

I would have been tempted to take one of the fake knives and have the kids gather round for a mock lesson on cleaning and butchering one of the "slaughtered animals". If you're gonna make a point to have them know where food comes from, you might as well be thorough and actually educational, not all just shock-value and idiocy.
Would be more fun to give that mock lesson with an good sized EDC blade and watch the look on the "cow"s face!

It really shows how self-absorbed these people are when the organizer says "If they knew this they wouldn’t consume animals.". Way to project your (silly) ideology on everyone else, because god forbid people have their own opinions and make their own decisions...

I'd keep them in my peripheral vision and go on with my meal. If I were the manager I'd tell them to get out of my store and call the police if they didn't immediately comply.

All of you calling for unholestering or even firing your weapon in response to this clownery need to take a few deep breaths. You're letting your (justified) distaste for their ideology blow what you're seeing out of proportion. Yes, a couple of them had knives. So what? They plainly weren't threatening anybody with them.

Last edited:
20171004_073713.jpg

Want free Chick-Fil-A for a year from the new Dedham location? Free music, drinks and food as well. Camp out now!

Last edited:
Probably not activists, probably people lining up for the promotion. I like Chik Fil A and I'm glad one is opening fairly close by. However, I don't like it enough to camp out 24+hours in advance. The place will be mobbed tomorrow, and would be even without the giveaway.

Even people I know who don't like fast food, like Chik fil A.

View attachment 208766

Want free Chick-Fil-A for a year from the new Dedham location? Free music, drinks and food as well. Camp out now!

I'd keep them in my peripheral vision and go on with my meal. If I were the manager I'd tell them to get out of my store and call the police if they didn't immediately comply.

All of you calling for unholestering or even firing your weapon in response to this clownery need to take a few deep breaths. You're letting your (justified) distaste for their ideology blow what you're seeing out of proportion. Yes, a couple of them had knives. So what? They plainly weren't threatening anybody with them.

So what? If the knives were real they're a deadly weapon in the hands of a bunch of unstable people.

Back
Top Bottom