Activist swarm Chick Fil A

Probably not activists, probably people lining up for the promotion. I like Chik Fil A and I'm glad one is opening fairly close by. However, I don't like it enough to camp out 24+hours in advance. The place will be mobbed tomorrow, and would be even without the giveaway.

Even people I know who don't like fast food, like Chik fil A.

I didn't say they were activists. They are lining up for the free food for a year promotion. I just thought it was funny and posted it to the only Chick-fil-a thread I could find.

Thank god this project is done. Finishing up Marlborough although I don't think that location is opening until early November when the actual Apex center opens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not activists, probably people lining up for the promotion. I like Chik Fil A and I'm glad one is opening fairly close by. However, I don't like it enough to camp out 24+hours in advance. The place will be mobbed tomorrow, and would be even without the giveaway.

Even people I know who don't like fast food, like Chik fil A.

They opened a Sonic here in Smithfield RI. You couldn't even get off the highway for almost a month because of the line of people waiting to eat that crap. They had to have a police detail for that whole time. It's fast food for Christs sake. It's been more than a year and I still haven't gone. It will likely be more years before I go, if ever.

some protesters wearing chicken and horse masks lay on the tile floors, while others pretended to stab them with bloody knives.

WHEN did Chick Fil a start serving horse steaks?

Isn't there a bill to allow horse meat in the US?
If we can't get suppressors, maybe we can at least get some more options for red meat.

They opened a Sonic here in Smithfield RI. You couldn't even get off the highway for almost a month because of the line of people waiting to eat that crap. They had to have a police detail for that whole time. It's fast food for Christs sake. It's been more than a year and I still haven't gone. It will likely be more years before I go, if ever.

That happened in Stoughton a few months ago when a Sonic opened here. I've had their crapburgers in the south, so saw no reason to go. For the first month or so, they had a special traffic lane through the parking lot they share with Price Right. I think people have finally figured out that Sonic food is greasy crap because there's hardly any lines now. It was like when Krispee Kreme opened in this area. Once the novelty wore off, the crowds left. Chik fil A is different because the food is good, the staff is friendly, and the service is great. People walk around, ask if you want a refill on your drink, and if they can take your tray. They also have, at least most of them have, kids playground areas that are inside the store.

Just don't try to go to a Chik fil A on Sunday. They're closed.

Might have been better to start a new thread! [smile] I was by the new one in Marlboro on my way back from the gun show a couple of weeks ago. I was crushed when I saw the sign, only to see that it wasn't open yet. [angry]

It's nice to see that they are expanding up this way. From what I read, their corporate philosophy is to expand slowly and not flood and area with new restaurants. They tightly control how their stores are run and they don't grant actual franchises. Even in the south, there are far more Taco Bells, McDonalds, and other fast food outfits than Chik fil A.

I didn't say they were activists. They are lining up for the free food for a year promotion. I just thought it was funny and posted it to the only Chick-fil-a thread I could find.

Thank god this project is done. Finishing up Marlborough although I don't think that location is opening until early November when the actual Apex center opens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom