A reason for denial, our laws at work

I bow to your acknowledged expertise in that area.

Ouch.

perez-hilton-how-black-eye.jpg

Is there a database that can provide a list of all
-outstanding wants and warrants for violent criminals that are likely in state.
-probationers and parolees convicted of violent crimes.
-inmates on work release programs
-registered sex offenders
-crimes of violence reported but having no suspect

My point is that the average person should be able to quantify and describe the risk he or she perceives without being so easily dismissed by towns and the state, as well as the media. Most of these crimes never get reported in the news.

Is there a database that can provide a list of all
-outstanding wants and warrants for violent criminals that are likely in state.
-probationers and parolees convicted of violent crimes.
-inmates on work release programs
-registered sex offenders
-crimes of violence reported but having no suspect

My point is that the average person should be able to quantify and describe the risk he or she perceives without being so easily dismissed by towns and the state, as well as the media. Most of these crimes never get reported in the news.

You put "should" in the wrong context.

No one "should" have to explain to anyone else their desire to exercise their human right of self defense and the means of that defense.[grin]

No one "should" have to explain to anyone else their desire to exercise their human right of self defense and the means of that defense.[grin]

Based on his previous posts I'd imagine that WayneWong agrees with you, but I think he's saying that it'd be nice to have a means to articulate why you need to carry a gun since they require you to articulate it, not the other way around.

Based on his previous posts I'd imagine that WayneWong agrees with you, but I think he's saying that it'd be nice to have a means to articulate why you need to carry a gun since they require you to articulate it, not the other way around.

Yes that is exactly what I meant and it took me a few minutes to phrase it that way "should be able to." That's also why I didn't allude to being able to justify a need.

+1

Back
Top Bottom