• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nothing on the roster is worth my time/money.

I avoid “normal” gun shops due to this.

I have a short list for guns I want. My dealers are looking for me.

But get what you want soon before it’s too late.
I’m not long for this place, one kid has 2 years left in HS and my youngest can’t wait to move
My home will not be my primary address for long. There’s nothing left for me here anymore

I’ll buy a few more things I want but don’t need, but my days of the mass AWB are coming to an end

Now nationally who knows what will happen but gun culture here is dead, I wish shops the best of luck and if I had one I’d be selling EVERYTHING approved or not

I’m not long for this place, one kid has 2 years left in HS and my youngest can’t wait to move
My home will not be my primary address for long. There’s nothing left for me here anymore

I’ll buy a few more things I want but don’t need, but my days of the mass AWB are coming to an end

Now nationally who knows what will happen but gun culture here is dead, I wish shops the best of luck and if I had one I’d be selling EVERYTHING approved or not
Im working on an exit plan also…

f*** Massachusetts

Im working on an exit plan also…

f*** Massachusetts
My home state and I’m not welcome here
Commercial fishing,? I’m the enemy
2A? Im the enemy
Family values? I’m the enemy
Individual freedom? I’m the enemy
This place stands up for everything I hate, and they hate me.
Makes me crazy to stay here and find my own oppression

My home state and I’m not welcome here
Commercial fishing,? I’m the enemy
2A? Im the enemy
Family values? I’m the enemy
Individual freedom? I’m the enemy
This place stands up for everything I hate, and they hate me.
Makes me crazy to stay here and find my own oppression

This ^

Insane to have to flee the very place people founded to escape government and religious oppression only to be oppressed…

This ^

Insane to have to flee the very place people founded to escape government and religious oppression only to be oppressed…
Honestly tuesdays poll numbers were a glimpse of hope, we met not have gotten a win but it sent a clear message

There’s no escaping the federal goons, but living in a federalist state is just a double kick to the nuts

Honestly tuesdays poll numbers were a glimpse of hope, we met not have gotten a win but it sent a clear message

There’s no escaping the federal goons, but living in a federalist state is just a double kick to the nuts
There is no hope here in mass.

Even if we vote 100% republican, we are not undoing the damage.

Lost cause here.

Sorry. But it’s the truth

There is no hope here in mass.

Even if we vote 100% republican, we are not undoing the damage.

Lost cause here.

Sorry. But it’s the truth
Truth hurts sometimes but it takes half a brain and courage to accept It
Something lacking severely in this cesspool

The mfr submits guns to one of five approved testing labs. Results are forwarded to the Gun Control Advisory Board (Chief Ron Glidden is chairman) for review and recommendation to the Secretary of Public Safety.
There is a second list of 'guns manufactured and marketed solely for format target shooting competition' which does not require lab testing.

The AG's Reg requirements are a totally different kettle of fish and no approval is possible from the AG. Mfr certifies and if the AG disagrees, he sends letters assessing fines to the mfr and dealers.
Usually it is a consent decree motivated by the threat of fines. This works nicely for the AG since a consent decree cannot be appealed, since both parties have agreed to term.

It is not against MGL for a manufacturer to ship non-listed guns to an FFL, or for a state licensed dealer to possess such guns. The FFL/state licensed dealer may engage in trade with other licensed dealers in and out of state. There is no basis for the AG to assess a fine on a manufacturer making a lawful transfer of a gun to a licensed dealer. I am not aware of any case where the AG was able to assess a find against a dealer for such action.

Back
Top Bottom