Watchtower Apache 1911

Knob Creek

NES Member
Cool....

'Watchtower Firearms, heretofore best known for their line of rifles, is now producing the Apache, a 2011 pistol that operates with incredible smoothness and delivers unsurpassed accuracy.

The Apache is a double stack 2011 pistol, so it has a meaty grip area that allowing shooters with larger hands plenty of area around which to secure their hands. The pistol ships with one 17-round magazine and one 20-round magazine, allowing 17+1 capacity and 20+1 capacity.'

APACHE 2011 Pistol: Smooth Operation with Unsurpassed Accuracy

All hype. They weren’t a great rifle manufacturer to begin with, but decided to jump on the 2011 bandwagon. Basically got a popular YouTuber to promote their guns, trying to compete with the staccato xc. I’ve read about the reviews on Facebook from owners who got on the first release and there were issues. Comps coming loose, jamming every few rounds, grip cracking, shitty blending. Many people had to send it back for warranty.

Maybe they fixed the issues but I wouldn’t want to be their beta tester. I like the aesthetics and the price point is good, so hopefully they improve.

ApacheBeardedBros said:
the 9mm Apache 1911 Double-Stack Pistol delivers the most revolutionary transformation the 1911 platform has undergone since its inception. .....

the Apache is miles further down the high-stakes-shooting road than any of the 1911 platform’s predecessors. Read on to discover why the WATCHTOWER Apache 1911 Double-Stack Pistol is unlike any other,

[rofl] So revolutionary, many miles

Cool....

'Watchtower Firearms, heretofore best known for their line of rifles, is now producing the Apache, a 2011 pistol that operates with incredible smoothness and delivers unsurpassed accuracy.

The Apache is a double stack 2011 pistol, so it has a meaty grip area that allowing shooters with larger hands plenty of area around which to secure their hands. The pistol ships with one 17-round magazine and one 20-round magazine, allowing 17+1 capacity and 20+1 capacity.'

APACHE 2011 Pistol: Smooth Operation with Unsurpassed Accuracy
holy shit, they priced it at $3,990.00.

who will EVER spend a staccato price on a non-staccato? much stupid, no profit.

Back
Top Bottom