Zombies attack right now

Ruger .308 Scout Rifle and 100 rounds of ammo.

I told my wife it would come in handy!

got my grandfather's shillelagh. as the story was told, he kept this in his car when he was a Detective in the 60s and 70s. hung it next to the bed - the stories this thing could probably tell....and the zombies it could likely splatter til I could get to a rifle.

I got a fat-bike that would make a great doomsday escape vehicle...if I didn't have a wife and kids. I can throw the Cowboy Bebop blu ray set and Park Big Blue Book of bike repair at them as appetizers.

A wasr 10 with only 40 rounds and one 10 round mag....yum guys hold them off with socks and pans I need t make these 40 count.....while I reload....lulz

I gave myself this for Christmas. Otta do it ok.

GetDynamicImage.aspx

yes it's all legal with preban mags.

A Paul Chen Katanna from girlfriend number one.
A Yankee Hill Ar from girlfriend number two.
An NRA "exellent" Glock 34 from my step sister.
And a bottle of B&B from one of my buddies.
I am drinking it now so the Zombies don;t get it first!!!
ggboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what did your wife get you for Christmas? [smile]

As for me, I'm sure I could figure out a way to rig up my Nutribullet Pro 900 to run the blades without a blending cup on. It would be some serious CQC, but those zombies would be pale pink mist in a jiffy.

Last edited:
Plano rifle case, 300 lumen tactical flashlight, and 10 great cigars... I'll do my best to strobe them into seizures while enjoying my last cigar, I guess

A Paul Chen Katanna from girlfriend number one.
A Yankee Hill Ar from girlfriend number two.
An NRA "exellent" Glock 34 from my step sister.
And a bottle of B&B from one of my buddies.
I am drinking it now so the Zombies don;t get it first!!!
ggboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Boy, ifin I were you I would start praying for a zombie outbreak. There is No Way that this story ends well.

One thing 46 years on this planet has taught me is that when girls give you AR's and Samurai swords, they are pretty much thinking that they are the only one. You have about a 50/50 chance of making it to the 4th of July with all your man parts in tact.

Also, you are either rich or hung like a Clydesdale. And there is something unsettling about the Glock from the step sister. This whole thing reads like the script of an adult movie.

Oh shit! I'm with you for this zombie attack!
Don't fear the reaper. ;)

Seriously, it's for doing a bit of old-fashioned hay harvesting next year for funsies - if I'm really on the ball, I'll also get some grain in the fields and get to do a loaf of bread from seed to table.

Guess I'm hiding in my pop-up blind wearing nothing but a t-shirt with a NES controller on it....

- - - Updated - - -

Those will only work on zombie James Woods.

Brrraaiiiinnnsss Ooo....piece of candy

Back
Top Bottom