Zombies attack right now

attachment.php

Taste like chicken.

Gouge their eyes out with cuff links? I got a nice holster and belt, do I get to use the revolver it's for?

Dewalt 20V tool set. Drill / impact driver / flashlight / circular saw / reciprocating saw + assorted demo blades. I should be fine ... until the batteries run out.

Dewalt 20V tool set. Drill / impact driver / flashlight / circular saw / reciprocating saw + assorted demo blades. I should be fine ... until the batteries run out.

Fine print...charge before first use.

You could always poke them with the drill....if you had a bit. [hmmm]

Now that I'm back in the kitchen - as long as I can finish this box of maple sugar candy, the zombies can have me - and I'll die at peace.

This shit is heaven. Why would anyone do crack or meth or any other highly addictive substance when they could just eat maple sugar candy....

Hold on. Give me a couple of minutes to finish this bottle of Tulamore Dew. I'll club the first won't and won't really care what happens after that.

I got 2 bottles of single malt scotch and a new AK47. I just need to club the zombies with the bottles until I can get to the ammo and magazines downstairs .....of course if I drink both bottle first I really won't GAF anyway...

There's no chance of stopping them with a Bass Pro gift card! So I would try to get up wind and burn the old wrapping paper and ribbon.The fire should give off toxic fumes and or catch them on fire.

There's no chance of stopping them with a Bass Pro gift card! So I would try to get up wind and burn the old wrapping paper and ribbon.The fire should give off toxic fumes and or catch them on fire.

and then you'll have flaming zombies to deal with

Back
Top Bottom