Zombies attack right now

Cluster F

USMC Veteran
NES Member
Stole this from someone. But Zombies attack right now. The only thing you have to defend yourself is what you got for Christmas. Go!

Rem 870 tactical.

Socks, warm cozy socks so I can hide in the woods and wait for them to eat the rest of you while still having warm feet.

Oh, and a straight razor, in case any of them decide to come after me.

Seriously though, they are really nice socks.

If it's what I got then it's my new to me Browning 2000 mile millennium edition over/under. Oh I could also use the cool survival kit in a sardine kit I got as a stocking stuffer.

A nice button down flannel shirt.
Gift certificates to Crate & Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond and Lowes (I just bought my first home).
A portable radio that plays cd's and cassettes.
In the stocking: Tictacs, hand sanitizer, AAA and AA batteries, a tree ornament, and Burt's Bees lip balm.

I am holding on to my gun as we speak, but not the one used for shooting, but the one for fun... I am screwed....ahmmm[wink]
"This is my rifle
This is my gun
One is for killing
The others for fun"

gift cards for ammo. unless they are allergic to chocolate.

Oh I got a "The art of zombie warfare" book as a joke, but jokes on them.

Last edited:
Hmm, I got a Colt Army bottle opener, and I can take pix of them with my new trail camera. Other than that, I'm in trouble.

I am holding on to my gun as we speak, but not the one used for shooting, but the one for fun... I am screwed....ahmmm[wink]
"This is my rifle
This is my gun
One is for killing
The others for fun"

If you live in Massachusetts, then yes you are screwed as that is the approved vasectomy model so it will only shoot blanks. [wink]

Amazon gift card (just the email, not a physical card), and literally nothing else. My daughter isn't even due for another month and she's already taking all the attention away from me. So I guess I'll be defending myself with a box of diapers, assorted pink clothing, and some rattle or something that makes an irritating noise.

Hair clippers. I cut my own hair, so it was my request. Plus, we agreed we wouldn't spend over $50 this year to save some money. I think my wife was only too happy to oblige, since she figured I would also cut off my beard (which she hates).

Stole this from someone. But Zombies attack right now. The only thing you have to defend yourself is what you got for Christmas. Go!

Rem 870 tactical.

Did you get any ammo, or do you basically just have a stick?

Back
Top Bottom