• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zero Hour Arms - moving on...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

First, thank you for all your business. I've met so many great people here and it's been wonderful.

Next, let me put to rest rumors - there are no issues.

Lastly - while rehabbing I've reviewed my business plan and I want to move to another state where citizens are treated with respect instead of like cash cows, small businesses are treated with great welcoming not over regulated and burdened and where gun is not a bad word.

Thank you all once again!

You can still contact me by email with questions at [email protected]

Oleg aka Alex

Owner

Zero Hour Arms

Another win for the AG.

Well, truth be told... usually when one shop goes down, another one appears, or something else fills the vaccuum depending on the
demand. Admittedly that armpit region down there (that nebulous area below Boston) where ZA is, has always been relatively under served, but that isn't exactly a new problem.

-Mike

Was a good store i made the 45 min trip a few times and they were very helpfull a few years ago when i was makeing my 1st gun purchase

that must be the big surprise they were closed a small additional time for. A.G has won again. good luck in you,re future adventures whatever they may be.

Pure speculation here, but I'm willing to bet that since the remodeling no doubt required a building permit, the building inspector pulled all sorts of shit about upgrading this, that and everything else that made the cost and aggravation just not worth it.

Best of luck Oleg. Do let us know what state you land in.

And we lose another one wanting to move to a place less oppressed, just like Don at 1776 Gunsmithing.

Smells like victory for the other side [horse]

In the long run, the polarization of the country is probably a good thing for freedom. If freedom lovers are concentrated, they can wield more power, instead of being diluted.

Pure speculation here, but I'm willing to bet that since the remodeling no doubt required a building permit, the building inspector pulled all sorts of shit about upgrading this, that and everything else that made the cost and aggravation just not worth it.

Best of luck Oleg. Do let us know what state you land in.

Pure speculation, but when you post your remodeling progress picture and all your bound books are lined up on the counter, I'm willing to bet something else was going on.

Best of luck Alex

ZHA.jpg

unfortunately this is .gov's intention...to make it near impossible for FFL's to operate behind iron curtain.

Not saying this is the case for ZHA and some others that I know that have closed, but in this state a lot of dealers are their own worst enemy never mind the state BS. I know a few that have moved on because of regulatory overhead but I'm aware of far more that closed simply because they sucked.

-Mike

Last edited:
dammit...... another one gone.....

seems all the good ones leave us
Jesus!!! Is it me or are they dropping like flies this year? [thinking]

Congratulations to our lunatic moonbat anti-2A AG. She wins yet another one. [angry]

Thank you Alex for being a great guy and awesome FFL. Hope you do well wherever you decide to move. [grin]

Not saying this is the case for ZHA and some others that I know that have closed, but in this state a lot of dealers are their own worst enemy never mind the state BS. I know a few that have moved on because of regulatory overhead but I'm aware of far more that closed simply because they sucked.

-Mike

+1. Store hours. I think they are handicapping themselves with the times they chose to open and close.

I did like the guys in there, always very personable unlike many other shops. But i wont miss the high prices, thats what kept me from making frequent trips there, just not worth it. Good luck out side the wall.

Online gun shopping continues as usual.

How about a fire sale? I'm sure there are a few of us here willing to lighten the leftover inventory load.

Pure speculation, but when you post your remodeling progress picture and all your bound books are lined up on the counter, I'm willing to bet something else was going on.

Best of luck Alex

View attachment 160494

Maybe nothing. Fed Law requires the BBs to be available for any unannounced audit/inspection during any posted hours. I doubt they'd buy a story of "we're closed for renovations" as an excuse why they weren't available.

Back
Top Bottom