You just got your LTC Now what?

Just a reminder...

The OP is making a generous offer here. Please don't mess up the thread with gun law arguments. There are plenty of other threads where that can be/already has been done.

Thanks.

willing to help any shooter learn about EBR's...bring some ammo...come shoot mine...then if you want ill accompany you on your first purchase!

located on the northshore...shoot @ mra

So I've been reading this forum for months, however this is the first time I've run across this thread. It is nice to know that there are some of you out there who would be more than happy to show a new licensee how to shoot properly and safely.

I am one of those new licensees without anywhere really to shoot. I purchased a 22 pistol and have only had a chance to use it at a range once. I live in Hudson MA and would eventually like to join to the Riverside club, however they have certain marksmanship requirements one must meet before they are able to use the ranges........ I am not entirely sure I have the experience or the skill to meet their target requirements, but I have no real way to get to that seemingly basic skill level unless I have access to a range. If anyone lives in or around Hudson and are offering the same help as the great guy who originally started this thread it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jordan

Back
Top Bottom