Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. CNN reported (I saw it several times) that Dorner ran into the house after the chase by Fish and Game. Right after several San Bernadino Sheriffs arrived and approached the house. Dorner opened one door and shot one of them (the one who died yesterday). He then ran to another door and tried to flee but a gun fight between he and the sheriff occurs and Dorner went back inside, the Sheriff was wounded (he is in the hospital now).

They have played the video from a tv station. Dorner wasn't giving up, he was shooting back a good amount. Guy's a punk

that video must be on youtube by now why don't you put it up to back your assertion.

By burning him out they (the police) created a martyr.

They shoulda coulda simply kept him in there. If they were sure enough he had no hostages that they felt comfortable with the fire approach, they could have waited him out. He either gets hungry and surrenders or kills himself. IF he surrenders, the insanity becomes evident in the trial and much of the damage the LAPD did to itself is reversed.

Is it correct that "burners" is police slang for tear gas canisters because they're known to start fires?

Sort of like "wood shampoo":

nightstick.jpg
Not to OT too much, but I had an ex that had something like that. It wasn't for beating people with though.

Assuming this, his credentials were turned in upon his firing though, as they no longer belonged to him.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Credentials, yes. It's possible he had a dupe badge, however. Not sure if LAPD does that, though.

EDIT: It occurs to me that it might sound to some of the more conspiratorially minded folks around here that I'm trying to defend some sort of cover up. I'm honestly not, just trying to add to the discussion.

Last edited:
Considering the huge amount of press Dorner got, I wonder if future nuts jobs will be inspired to shoot cops instead of regular citizens. Probably not since they are mostly cowards.

They found his license in the cabin? I didn't know they were fireproof.

They aren't.

CNN keeps showing a video with gunshots going off at the cabin, but no one taking cover, and milling around in what appears to be a clear shooting lane.

CNN is also showing a video of the cabin burning with audio saying that they're burning it down.

Updated at 9:14 p.m. ET] Earlier, we reported that U.S. Marshals Service district chief Kurt Ellingson told us a suspect tried to get out the back door of the cabin at some point today and was pushed back inside. But there are now conflicting reports about whether the suspect ever emerged.
Sounds like they are trying to get the story straight

Tear gas and smoke grenades burn pretty hot and can start fires. The smoke is of course caused by burning chemicals inside the grenade. After they burn out, they are too hot to pick up bare handed for a while. Flashbangs will not cause fires unless they land in a puddle of gasoline or something.

that video must be on youtube by now why don't you put it up to back your assertion.

Christopher Dorner Manhunt: Inside the Shootout Near Cabin in Big Bear Mountains | Video - ABC News

I didn't see this dash cam style video on you tube. It's from a local LA station who was with the cops for the past week for the search. If it goes on You tube, they'll file a copyright claim and boot it. That the downside of youtube. There are neutral people who saw parts of the chase, etc. I feel comfortable that we've heard pretty much what happened. The reporting here I think was much better than the CT shooting which was terrible.

They aren't.

CNN keeps showing a video with gunshots going off at the cabin, but no one taking cover, and milling around in what appears to be a clear shooting lane.

CNN is also showing a video of the cabin burning with audio saying that they're burning it down.

There was a basement on the cabin from what I've heard. A license in a wallet could survive in a basement. The leather wallet will protect it very well, I've seen fires before where things protected somewhat were identifiable.

Wouldn't surprise me, especially if the recording re: a planned burn is accurate.

That doesn't sound like any sort of slang for tear gas that burns. It sounds like they are speaking very literally and referring to actual pyro and incendiary devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
not true, they most certainly will start a fire if they land on anything like carpet, furniture etc.

Plus someone posted the ground view of the cabin here (an old ground view photo). There was a large propane tank right next to the cabin. It's a cabin too, so who knows what's inside i.e. lighter fluid, and other flammable things. Carpet could be older and flammable, etc. I don't know if it's certain those devices would cause a fire but it is at least very possible.

The 2 things I'm taking away from the video.
1. I'm still laughing about the "isolated" cabin, looks like its mid culdesac
2. And I'm surprised to see mini 14s as patrol rifles, and those like 10 rd mags.

At this point it doesn't matter in "memetic" terms what they did to him in that cabin. His actions resulted in the poisoning of his own well. He could have been incapacitated in there and they burned him alive- nobody will care, because the MSM has already successfully painted him as a full retard lunatic.

-Mike

PS, I frankly dont care if they threw flashbangs, incendiary grenades, or hit the cabin with a friggon JDAM, that guy had it coming to him.

PS, I frankly dont care if they threw flashbangs, incendiary grenades, or hit the cabin with a friggon JDAM, that guy had it coming to him.

Well hooray police state [rolleyes]

We should just get rid of trials altogether and just let police deal with all criminals that way. The constitution is really outdated anyway.

So if someone commits murder due process doesn't apply? Or does it only apply when a "protected class," like a cop or cops daughter is killed? [thinking]

oh, those pesky trials and needing stuff like evidence and shit.

xtry is right... who needs the constitution anyway, it's just paper.

Credentials, yes. It's possible he had a dupe badge, however. Not sure if LAPD does that, though.

EDIT: It occurs to me that it might sound to some of the more conspiratorially minded folks around here that I'm trying to defend some sort of cover up. I'm honestly not, just trying to add to the discussion.

I didn't take it that way. I was honestly curious. Thanks for the clarification though.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

I am 100% certain flashbangs cause fires.

there are 2 classes of tactical grenades - hot and cold. The hot one's use incineration to distribute the chemicals, the cold ones do not. The hot grenades are known to cause fires, and are sometimes used by SWAT to do so.

These are different from flash bangs which use the incineration of magnesium powder and other materials to create a blinding flash.

if someone is ACTIVELY commiting murder, then DUE PROCESS starts with stopping the ONGOING ACT OF MURDER.

If you think this guy was short-changed because he didnt get his day in court, maybe he should have stopped shooting at everyone long enough for them mail him a summons ? Give me a friggon break.

Things like this must excite you then... [thinking]

MOVE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For those reading, OIFer's post, ironically enough, validates what I said earlier... These people left like piles of festering shit outside their compund (literally!) so everyone thought they were a**h***s. So when the cops bombed them and burned down 65 houses in the process, most people didn't care, no matter how absurd the police's actions were. It cost the city a few million bucks, BFD.

Same thing will happen with Dorner, except that nobody will barely remember the guy, well, at least until the next guy snaps at LAPD.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom