Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing the children of cops sure is effective, you guys are forgetting the big part, cops have lost all claim to the moral high ground. All those people the lapd kill are someone's kids, doesn't the bible say an for an eye? Dorner was someone's kid and was denied due process, another murder by the lapd ho humm honey booboo.

The Captain is one party in all of this who will never forget the role he played. Every day when he opens his eyes he will know what a ruined life feels like. BTW the enemy that should be attacked with fury is the lying corrupt media for lack of a better word. They have seriously lost their way and are destroying this country with their outright lies and half truths. Anger stops the thought process. He saw red as they say and talked too much. He should have said nothing to no one and started at the top and worked downward. He could have inflected some real physical and untold psychological damage to the jbt. And yes some here seem to forget that each person these lowlifes harm is loved by someone. All is fair in love and war! It was his perception that he was at war. The corruption is so deeply entrenched in the system this type of action is the only redress in the minds of some. I believe we will see more of this. When someone does it right, as in really planing an assault it won't be pretty. This guys attempt was a fools errand.

Is it correct that "burners" is police slang for tear gas canisters because they're known to start fires?

Sort of like "wood shampoo":

nightstick.jpg
Like I just posted, I've never heard the term "burner" used to refer to anything other than pre-paid cellphones.

Dorner ****ed up by not fully going public before going full retard. He had a chance to make a lot of things right but it will all be ignored because of his actions, and the media will get to broadly paint NUTJOB on top of anything he said and that'll be the end of that, because 99% will lap that right up.

-Mike

"like we talked about."

"seven burners deployed and we have a fire."

what the actual **** happened here?

One Definition from the Urban Dictionary:
Burner
Any type of firearm, that has either been previously used in a crime, or has been stolen. You buy them for a very low price, use them once, and then throw them away.

Hey, so, i just noticed something. Did this guy carry 3 wallets, with the same info? They found a wallet at three boat, one in his truck, and, now, one in the cabin. That seems rather odd...

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Hey, so, i just noticed something. Did this guy carry 3 wallets, with the same info? They found a wallet at three boat, one in his truck, and, now, one in the cabin. That seems rather odd...

You caught that too huh? Although I only heard of two. One at the boat & one at the cabin. [thinking]

Note that I agree that it is almost utterly certain that he did do it

Exactly. No of us were there so we'll never know 100%, but that's the case with most murders. We have no choice but to go with what's presented to us. I believe he killed those people. Even if someone hates cops, which I don't, there's no justifying killing the daughter and fiancé.

That said there's is clearly wrong doing on the part of the LEO's involved in the hunting of and killing of Dorner. They need to be prosecuted like any of us would be. The audio while the cabin burned is pretty damning of the LEO's involved.

For those that support Dorner. Remember, he was at one time one of the very LEO's you seem to hate and he was pro-gun control.

I actually do a similar thing with my travel credentials. I need my US passport to re-enter the country, but do the bulk of my international travel on my Irish passport. Irishmen aren't as "high value" a target as Americans.

Journalists? You mean professional writers and investigators who will report facts in an unbiased and objective manor? That species doesn't exist anymore.
As I have no clue, I'd like to know if it's possible to ignite a fire with a flash bang?
I overestimated Dorner's abilities and skills. (So did he, by the way). Giving away his best and almost only asset (unpredictability) by trapping himself in a cabin shows that he wasn't quite the guerilla he wanted the public to believe he is.

I agree, but maybe he was just tired of running and wanted a final showdown just to end it all...

Deputy Sheriff Shayne Daniel York
One has my badge and credentials. The other is just a regular wallet. The one with the LEO stuff in it never leaves my pocket.

Assuming this, his credentials were turned in upon his firing though, as they no longer belonged to him.

Anyone else hear the rumor Dorner tried to surrender/escape and was pushed back into the house, allegedly reported on CNN, well before the fire?

No. CNN reported (I saw it several times) that Dorner ran into the house after the chase by Fish and Game. Right after several San Bernadino Sheriffs arrived and approached the house. Dorner opened one door and shot one of them (the one who died yesterday). He then ran to another door and tried to flee but a gun fight between he and the sheriff occurs and Dorner went back inside, the Sheriff was wounded (he is in the hospital now).

They have played the video from a tv station. Dorner wasn't giving up, he was shooting back a good amount. Guy's a punk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom