Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS, I come from a family with several retired LE, have several friends that are on CTSP, and local LE, got to know a few more from many years of coaching hockey. The horror stories I have been told of the beatdowns for the most stupid stuff would scare the **** out of John and Mary Q. Public, so I don't want to hear any shit that " Oh no, that doesn't happen " The police are there to help you.
I believe there are many other Dorner's out there, this is not the last. The copycat rule probably applies here as well as the emboldening law. Have a great day!

Since you have family that was LE then by your own logic you're fair game for anyone with a beef against LE. You better watch your back. Like you said, there are likely other Dorners out there.

Originally Posted by bullseye
I'm actually rooting for this guy to continue on his path of police terror, knowing what LAPD is and how they are made up and of what. He is not he lunatic they are making him out to be, he is a patriot of good men in so many ways. Remember, the founders of our country were men that were, in the eyes of the crown, terrorists and lunatics.

I don't remember the founding fathers murdering George III's daughter and her fiancée. Comparing them to this guy is disrespectful to everything they stood for. Maybe I should re-read my history books.

His manifesto is interesting in that it brings up some good points about issues with the culture of he LAPD, but killing, robbing, and carjacking innocent people in order to get it done is where he goes awry.

Clearly the guy was nuts and there's no moral justification for what he did.

He may or may not have had some valid disputes with his department (based on that departments actions I tend to think the disputes had at least some validity...). As you point out, his strategy and tactics to deal with it were ... lets just say off...

I'm interested in the seeming ability of one man to totally disrupt the city and the police along with at least half his state. That is different from supporting his "cause".

With distance comes detachment. In a way I've been amused at the reaction of the people and the police there. People wearing "I am NOT Chris Dorner" tee shirts and bumper stickers reading "Go Chris, Go".

Police holding impromptu NES Car Shoots on the streets of the city (complete with bad marksmanship) although in NES's defense, we've never placed live, human targets in the vehicles.

The most interesting thing in this case is the way it played out. Cabin burned, Dorner dead, lots of unanswered questions. Why not simply surround it and wait?

Was it morally wrong for people to "support" Dorner. Probably. Almost certainly. We'll never really know because the guy is dead. (both by his own choice / actions and the police)

Was it morally wrong for the police to assault at least three absolutely uninvolved people (the two police carjackings) raid a Home Depot and detain everyone for hours? I can imagine the stories that did NOT get reported. Absolutely not.

He may or may not have had some valid disputes with his department (based on that departments actions I tend to think the disputes had at least some validity...). As you point out, his strategy and tactics to deal with it were ... lets just say off...

I'm interested in the seeming ability of one man to totally disrupt the city and the police along with at least half his state. That is different from supporting his "cause".

With distance comes detachment. In a way I've been amused at the reaction of the people and the police there. People wearing "I am NOT Chris Dorner" tee shirts and bumper stickers reading "Go Chris, Go".

Police holding impromptu NES Car Shoots on the streets of the city (complete with bad marksmanship) although in NES's defense, we've never placed live, human targets in the vehicles.

The most interesting thing in this case is the way it played out. Cabin burned, Dorner dead, lots of unanswered questions. Why not simply surround it and wait?

Was it morally wrong for people to "support" Dorner. Probably. Almost certainly. We'll never really know because the guy is dead. (both by his own choice / actions and the police)

Was it morally wrong for the police to assault at least three absolutely uninvolved people (the two police carjackings) raid a Home Depot and detain everyone for hours? I can imagine the stories that did NOT get reported. Absolutely not.

Another chapter added to the book of Waco and Ruby Ridge. There was probably more snow forecast with colder temps, why wait when we can roast.

I can't really disagree with anything you posted. I condemn Dorner for his deeds, but the police are also guilty of misconduct in the handling of this. It has been interesting to watch.

I don't believe that Dorner murdered a Kings daughter and her husband either, just an accomplice of the bigger problem . I am somewhat positive that probably more than a few supporters of George and the redcoats had their families roasted, there were some pretty pissed people at the monarchy for what they did. Unless you were there and can cite proof or other substantial evidence, well, history books have a way of being tainted and lack day to day detail of every troop opposing police state actions. Lets just say bad shit happens to those that are part of the treasonous issues of the day.
So what, was the police captain's daughter and her fiancée simply collateral damage? I seem to remember something in the Constitution about corruption of blood--specifically a prohibition on it, indicating the Founding Fathers you compared this guy to were against holding descendants responsible for the acts of their parents.

Seems to me she wasn't responsible nor deserved to die for whatever corrupt or nefarious activities with which her father was involved. That's where I think your quoted post fails logically.

so what evidence was there he did the murders, I mean we have a manifesto but what else is there?

I'll admit I didn't read it, but many here did. Didn't he state he had a kill list? You know he did it, but for some unfathomable reason you want to support this murderer. I can understand being upset with the government and LEO agencies, but some of you people are out there.

I guess OJ was innocent too. The glove didn't fit.

Last edited:
I don't remember the founding fathers murdering George III's daughter and her fiancée. Comparing them to this guy is disrespectful to everything they stood for. Maybe I should re-read my history books.

His manifesto is interesting in that it brings up some good points about issues with the culture of he LAPD, but killing, robbing, and carjacking innocent people in order to get it done is where he goes awry.

Bingo.

I'll admit I didn't read it, but many here did. Didn't he state he had a kill list? You know he did it, but for some unfathomable reason you want to support this murderer. I can understand being upset with the government and LEO agencies, but some of you people are out there.

What actual evidence is there? Kill list gives intent but I have not seen any evidence that he killed the woman and fiance...beyond media reports.

Note that I agree that it is almost utterly certain that he did do it

nothing about wanting to support, I want to know he did it. I doubt in the back of my mind that the LA PD would be so corupt as to set up and place the blame on one that turned on them but we have seen abuse of power in the past remember the battle of athens? I haven't read every bit on this guy just the first half of his manifesto and then it seemed to go off course. I want like every other sheep to be assured that the police did what was right but with no trial and no due process we need to take the police at their word and that word has not been so good recently.

lets not forget that CNN turned over DVD evidence that Dorner provided about his wrongful termination and corruption within the LAPD. They did not review the DVD, they simply turned it over to the LAPD to support the investigation into his capture. To me this is most worrisome. Where are the journalists?

Killing the children of cops sure is effective, you guys are forgetting the big part, cops have lost all claim to the moral high ground. All those people the lapd kill are someone's kids, doesn't the bible say an for an eye? Dorner was someone's kid and was denied due process, another murder by the lapd ho humm honey booboo.

Yet another brick in the house of the Patriots.

They burned the guy to death - intentionally if you listen to the tapes, the same thing they said they would never do, and didn't do in Waco - even though Incendiary Tear Gas canisters (not a simple chemical reaction) - a burn or 'burner' were found in the rubble. The same devices were used here - if the Police audio is to be believed.

If you think the government wouldn't do the same to you and your's on 'credible intelligence' - I don't know what more I can say.

The guy was bad, had issues with the LAPD, but went over the edge; how or why he went that far WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

I would submit that the government is even now trying to decide how to deal with all the people they have wronged over the years, for fear that they too could possibly do something similar. Don't be surprised if you start reading of persons 'raided' or 'questioned' because they left the employ of the government when they could take no more of their BS and made it known why they left - even now supervisors and managers are compiling lists.

No kidding. Our qual in the Navy consisted of shooting the M14, the 1911 and the 870. Maybe 100 rounds total.

I got to go to ship's self defense force school and did a bit more shooting than a lot of guys but most Navy guys shoot very little.

Are you kidding? I shot two whole mags in a 45 sleeved down to 22 in Navy boot camp so don't mess with me!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

He definitely killed everyone that the police and media told us he killed. I mean, they would never misrepresent the facts or outright lie to us in order to further an agenda, right?
Never, this is the media we're talking about, they're held to the highest of standards.

I knew they'd cook him out. They had no interest in ever letting this guy get his day in court. Lots of lib day ladies are good with that too, which is disgusting to me.

Because then what he has to say will get out.

Playing the innocent until guilty card, there is no proof that I've seen paraded in the news that he actually killed Quan or the other. None. The media has said it was so, but has supplied no evidence. Meaning, until there is proof, he didn't do it. One the other hand, there is eye witness testimony of the police going all kill crazy on three unassociated parties. Two women and one white dude.

It's just simply showing to what regard the southern california LE community holds the proles.

He definitely killed everyone that the police and media told us he killed. I mean, they would never misrepresent the facts or outright lie to us in order to further an agenda, right?

Now, chances are good that he did what has been reported, and if so, he is a scumbag. A scumbag just like the cops who shot innocents because they were blinded by a blood lust.
Bingo

Asym warfare sucks, but has been going on since warfare was invented. Hatfields and the McCoys comes to mind, Civil war. Of years past we gotten a tad to surgical, it shows in today's warriors. Entire families were eradicated for siding with the wrong leaders, that isn't going to change moving forward, yes, it is collateral damage and it sucks but bad choices have consequences.

lets not forget that CNN turned over DVD evidence that Dorner provided about his wrongful termination and corruption within the LAPD. They did not review the DVD, they simply turned it over to the LAPD to support the investigation into his capture. To me this is most worrisome. Where are the journalists?
Journalists? You mean professional writers and investigators who will report facts in an unbiased and objective manor? That species doesn't exist anymore.
As I have no clue, I'd like to know if it's possible to ignite a fire with a flash bang?
I overestimated Dorner's abilities and skills. (So did he, by the way). Giving away his best and almost only asset (unpredictability) by trapping himself in a cabin shows that he wasn't quite the guerilla he wanted the public to believe he is.

how about the fact that he sent "proof" to Anderson Cooper and he turns it over to the authorities instead of airing it? this guy was toast (pardon the pun) as soon as he was on the run it was only a matter of time before they either gunned him down or blew him up.

ETA: didn't see neuro's post..

Here's a scanner recording of them murdering him by fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdqybEfy9w&feature=player_embedded#!

Journalists? You mean professional writers and investigators who will report facts in an unbiased and objective manor? That species doesn't exist anymore.
As I have no clue, I'd like to know if it's possible to ignite a fire with a flash bang?
I overestimated Dorner's abilities and skills. (So did he, by the way). Giving away his best and almost only asset (unpredictability) by trapping himself in a cabin shows that he wasn't quite the guerilla he wanted the public to believe he is.

According to the above scanner recording, 7 "burners" were deployed into the cabin. Are "burners" gas/flash bang/smoke, no idea... but sounds like the intentions were to burn it down quickly.

According to the above scanner recording, 7 "burners" were deployed into the cabin. Are "burners" gas/flash bang/smoke, no idea... but sounds like the intentions were to burn it down quickly.
Around these parts a burner is a drop phone used by human traffickers. My how times have changed.

Disgusting. This isn't America.

Of course not, because it wont be written that way and hasn't been by the media. It's been white washed over by pretty much every news agency with the cops version of the story. Just remember the winner always writes the history books in this case it's the cops.

You see it happen right now, so what makes you believe the rest of the stories as the way they played out in our history books? This country and every other country on the planet is full of disgusting stories that will never be written in any history book in order to preserve some shiny happy story of what sounds better or makes someone look more like a hero.

Not only is there video evidence like what you linked but there is also recordings of the police scanners. Go to min 26 and tell me what you hear on this recording..

https://archive.org/details/DornerStandoff2

Sure wont hear that on CBS, Fox News, ABC, or CNN now will you? You will just hear the continued lie of he set the fire himself or that they aren't sure how the fire was started. Judge, Jury & Executioner at the hands of Cali cops. They decided at the start that he would never see the light of a court room.

Last edited:
Is it correct that "burners" is police slang for tear gas canisters because they're known to start fires?

Sort of like "wood shampoo":

nightstick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom