Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cabin burning on news now does not anywhere near look like the buildings that the helo news cameras were focusing in on BEFORE they were told to pull back. Did he move to different location?

I wonder what was on the disc he mailed to CNN?

images

So, LAPD burned the cabin down without knowing who was in it (as evident by what was heard on the scanners) and now they have found footprints outside in the back of the cabin, possibly someone escaped.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

shhh guys... quit talking about this... we don't want donner to know the cabin is on fire.

So, LAPD burned the cabin down without knowing who was in it (as evident by what was heard on the scanners) and now they have found footprints outside in the back of the cabin, possibly someone escaped.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

We don't know who's in there. Burn it, Waco worked so well.....

Gutless? Not compared to the lapd. For scumbaggery I'll be kind to the lapd and call it a tie.

The punk killed an unarmed innocent couple in cold blood because he wanted to get back at her father. Yeah, shooting an unarmed woman in cold blood is GUTLESS.

Texas News Station according to a reporter they have on the ground there via phone.

We have confirmation from the Los Angeles Police Department the ex-cop from LA was shot and killed by a local sheriff's department sniper

Either this was a massive, epic deception, or he seriously overstated his "asymmetric warfare" skillz.

Have you seen the interviews of former LA police chief Bratton, the current chief or anyone else? Everyone of them says over and over, he was LAPD so we know he's highly tried and competent, etc. They equate being on the LA police as to being in the SEALs. He probably had decent ability but he's not half of what they've built him to be.

Texas News Station according to a reporter they have on the ground there via phone.

"We have confirmation from the Los Angeles Police Department the ex-cop from LA was shot and killed by a local sheriff's department sniper"

Well at least it wasn't an innocent woman holding a baby this time.[sad]

Have you seen the interviews of former LA police chief Bratton, the current chief or anyone else? Everyone of them says over and over, he was LAPD so we know he's highly tried and competent, etc. They equate being on the LA police as to being in the SEALs. He probably had decent ability but he's not half of what they've built him to be.

yeah, being in the "OMG, USN Reserves" as an officer and a police officer means you are constantly kicking in doors and doing weak-hand shooting is what i heard earlier... "weak hand shooting so if your strong hand is somehow damanged, or you are posed a certain way to fire, you can shoot without exposing yourself" "he's definatley a good shot, he qualified expert with the pistol and marksmen with his rifle" [laugh]

those damn OIF/OEF tours turns EVERY veteran into a bad ass! -the media

yeah, being in the "OMG, USN Reserves" as an officer and a police officer means you are constantly kicking in doors and doing weak-hand shooting is what i heard earlier... "weak hand shooting so if your strong hand is somehow damanged, or you are posed a certain way to fire, you can shoot without exposing yourself" "he's definatley a good shot, he qualified expert with the pistol and marksmen with his rifle" [laugh]

No kidding. Our qual in the Navy consisted of shooting the M14, the 1911 and the 870. Maybe 100 rounds total.

I got to go to ship's self defense force school and did a bit more shooting than a lot of guys but most Navy guys shoot very little.

Dude, he was the real deal. He was trained in anti-terrorism. That's a 2-hour annual powerpoint course. It's almost as intense as the suicide awareness and prevention powerpoint. Only the most switched-on operators go through that training.

EDIT: For those who aren't aware, counter-terrorism and anti-terrorism aren't the same thing. Counter-terrorism is was SEALs do. Anti-terrorism is a web-based training course that everyone in the military has to click through once a year where you learn to not open a package with excessive postage and a Baghdad return address that is making ticking sounds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom