• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Might get in trouble for this.

dornerpizza.png

Someone on /b/ did this a while ago....

Some one call OJ, and tell him to bring the white bronco this guy needs a new ride.

Please tell me they surrounded and burned down an empty house. That would make my day.

That would make me Lol, although I doubt they'd tell anybody if they didn't find a body. They'd just say the "couldn't identify the remains but it must be dorner", then 6 months from now another LAPD officer will die in a "gang related shootout".

Police told fire department to stand down.... This is crazy.... Black smoke... hmmm...

Interesting how they stopped the car searches and opened the up/down access roads and literally 1 min later tv news spots "black smoke" coming up from cabin.

I suppose even if he did kill himself in the cabin when the fire started this is an excellent example of what guerrilla warfare can do. One guy killed 2 police officers, injured 2 (or 3?) others, killed two family members, put an entire city on lock down. I can't even imagine the millions spent on finding this guy, a fairly impressive ratio at the end of the day for one man.

This would be a fine example of why you need to stay mobile and never give them the satisfaction of surrounding you. They will kill you every time.

News saying a "bear cat" bull dozer will soon smash into building -- I saw that thing on a flat bed going up the road about 2 hours ago.

Idiot former FBI guy on Fox saying they shouldn't go near the building because there is ammo going off. You could have a box of 30cal ammo go off and send projectiles everywhere injuring all the officers nearby.[thinking] Where are these people trained? These are the people the sheeple think are the only one trained enough to have weapons.

I suppose even if he did kill himself in the cabin when the fire started this is an excellent example of what guerrilla warfare can do. One guy killed 2 police officers, injured 2 (or 3?) others, killed two family members, put an entire city on lock down. I can't even imagine the millions spent on finding this guy, a fairly impressive ratio at the end of the day for one man.

And the antis think I'm crazy when I explain the true meaning of the 2nd. Look what one man and a rifle can do. Imagine if this was happening in every city.

I know this is wrong, but part of me wants him to have escaped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom