Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They showed a picture of a CHP outside his vehicle at an intersection surrounded by news guys, carrying a black killy looking rifle and fingering it nervously. Looked like a handy thing to have given the situation.. where can I get me one of those? Are they even legal in CA? It did appear to have a fixed stock..

If I was him i'd be looking for a white bronco to steal. The last time the LAPD chased a black guy with a white bronco he ended up innocent.

~SW

Last edited:
Guy explaining that bullets in the fire aren't that dangerous. The newsies keep saying 'fire started after teargas fired, we don't know what started the fire.'

34752846.jpg

It probably wasn't him inside anyway. Lol an ex lapd with military experience doesn't back himself into a house he probably escaped when they declared no news footage or it wasn't him at all.

Elderly couple says car thief looked black, news at 10!

What if it's just some random carjacker being burned alive in the cabin? LAPD just rocking and rolling along folks.

Last edited:
The LAPD has nothing to hide, they are there to serve and protect the shit out of the population, even if it meands 30 rounds in your back from behind. **** them, more Dorners are needed.

LAPD sheriff to media: "Detonating the propane tank to finish him off was at one point an option on the table"

But the can't confirm he is in there for sure. Pretty sure I'm not the only one who can see a problem with this.

So he can kill a few more innocent people he's never met? Guy's a gutless scumbag.

That's why I said "PART" of me...
He got what he deserved.
BTW, the cops nearly did a better job than he did... [wink]

To the swat guys heading into the cabin: "Be extra careful of blue on blue"

If I were a heavy set guy on the SWAT team i'd sit this one out that's for sure. They can't tell trucks a part, you think they going to be able to tell each other a part if someone so much as squeezes a fart at the wrong time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom