Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
7HiuB7C.gif

go time.

I'm not sure if CNN jumped the gun or not, but they just said something about him being pinned down... don't know if that is in a shootout, physically. Might have an ending one way or the other tonight.

I was just going to post!

17,038 people listening to the scanner feed! I can hear the action.

Sounds like an AP is just rolling in.
Suspect hold up in cabin, requested minimum traffic on channel. Trading fire with suspect.

Last edited:
If reports are to believed, Mr. tough guy manifesto writer shot some Fish & Game wardens. So while the subjects of his claimed grievances sit at home safe and laughing at him, this fat clown is shooting more innocent people over 100 miles away. Pathetic. Harming innocent people is inexcusable. And that is all this despicable Dorner, despite all of the bravado of his "manifesto", has done. Sure, LAPD has looked bad (no surprise) but this guy is no hero.

In case you didn't read my other post.

Traffic on channel request minimize.
Suspect held up in cabin. Trading shots.
APC Inbound.

fish cops are cops too
If reports are to believed, Mr. tough guy manifesto writer shot some Fish & Game wardens. So while the subjects of his claimed grievances sit at home safe and laughing at him, this fat clown is shooting more innocent people over 100 miles away. Pathetic. Harming innocent people is inexcusable. And that is all this despicable Dorner, despite all of the bravado of his "manifesto", has done. Sure, LAPD has looked bad (no surprise) but this guy is no hero.

The genius isn't looking so good right now. The hero as some have suggested is reported to be holding an elderly couple hostage then took off in their stolen truck. But as some said, he's just waging his war and everything is fair.

The guy is a coward, a stupid pathetic failure. He wasn't even an LA cop for long before he was fired for being a screw up. He ex gf said he's a loon. Whatever happens, happens. I'll sleep fine if Dorner is room temperature tomorrow.

fish cops are cops too

Guy is a punk going after people he's never met. He doesn't have a vendetta against people who have wronged him. He is a thug, a criminal and a POS. He has killed and wounded completely innocent people, all by ambushing them. There is no difference between Dorner and the 9/11 hi jackers, Tim McVeigh and others. He's a gutless coward. He's sh!tting himself right now.

Yeah he killed innocent people, same as the lapd does all the time.

Guy is a punk going after people he's never met. He doesn't have a vendetta against people who have wronged him. He is a thug, a criminal and a POS. He has killed and wounded completely innocent people, all by ambushing them. There is no difference between Dorner and the 9/11 hi jackers, Tim McVeigh and others. He's a gutless coward. He's sh!tting himself right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom