Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, the police don't seem to put out this level of effort to find a perp who's gunning for an ordinary Joe, do they? More equal?

From the white man in a black Honda shooting...

"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."

Hey, at least they got one of the colors correct.

need an updated score!!

no one wanted to set odds on the fact LAPD will shoot more innocents searching for this guy than the NYPD did at the Empire State shooting.

The OP should change the title to "The LAPD has really gone crazy!"

Last edited:
this is just getting out of hand, shooting first, asking questions later.

Ha ha, It's just like the old west. LAPD is doing just what the antis say we would do if we had Constitutional carry. I keep picturing that scene in Rambo with the weekend warriors in the woods. What a bunch of buffoons. The silence from the corrupt media is deafening.

over/under on innocent shot is 10
over/under on cops shot is 7
captured alive is 200 to 1
shot dead on sight by cop you need to lay 25 to make 1
shot dead by citizen is 1 to 1
date of capture/shot over/under is 30 days

I accept paypal! [smile]

Call me an optimist, but I don't think a citizen is going to shoot Dorner. He's doing something that a lot of people in LA have wanted to do for a long time.

I don't think you understand. I didn't come to rescue Dorner from you. I came here to rescue you from him.

[video=youtube_share;5sW1U-Y0hLg]http://youtu.be/5sW1U-Y0hLg[/video]

"If you're going to send that many people in don't forget one thing."

"What?"

"A good supply of body bags."

shot dead by citizen is 1 to 1

No way- anyone with a brain would steer clear. Even if I saw that guy in public there, there is no way in hell someone could pay me a million dollars to stop the guy unless he actually threatened me.

This is the LAPD's problem, it's their bed, they should lie in it.

-Mike

i'm too lazy to read this entire thread, all 17 pages--but what did he do in the military, exactly?

i saw his burned out truck in the middle of the woods on the news and thought "hardcore".

i'm too lazy to read this entire thread, all 17 pages--but what did he do in the military, exactly?

i saw his burned out truck in the middle of the woods on the news and thought "hardcore".

Only thing I've seen touted on tv was that the navy trained him in anti-terrorism. OH NOES!

It's like the whole ninja thing... the only way to kill a ninja is with a ninja. Well, only way to terrorize a terrorist is with a pig.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the LAPD's problem, it's their bed, they should lie in it.

-Mike

While I agree Mike, LAPD is going to do everything they can to rack up a kill count to punish the people of LA.

He was a cook

Like Steven Segal

IDK...[smile]

What's the word still playing Rambo or they get him. I got a text from a friend. She asked me if I new if they got him cause she heard about done one being killed by a drone ????? Idk what's going .

While I agree Mike, LAPD is going to do everything they can to rack up a kill count to punish the people of LA.

Achievement-Points-XBLA-Xbox.jpg

The longer this goes on the more we see how much more special LAPD personnel is over regular schmoes

A "no bail" arrest warrant was issued for Dorner after the Riverside County district attorney filed a murder charge Monday against him in the killing of Riverside Police Officer Michael Crain.

"That allows him to be apprehended anywhere within California, out of state or out of the country," District Attorney Paul Zellerbach told reporters Monday.

The murder charge is accompanied by two "special circumstances," including killing a police officer on duty and firing a weapon from a vehicle.

Not to diminish their deaths and I am sorry for their loss, it's just amazing the extra special treatment they get.

The LAPD admits Dorner is having an impact.

Hundreds of officers are working on the Dorner case, not just responding to every credible sighting, but also protecting at least 50 families connected to the angry manifesto Dorner allegedly wrote, saying he would kill police.

That is a tall order -- costly not in dollars, Los Angeles Police Department Chief Charlie Beck said, but also in public safety.

"While this continues, our ability to do other things -- to respond to 911, to do criminal investigations, to do community relations events, is crippled," Beck said.

In short, the LAPD has decided to turn inward, protect their own, and leave the public out to dry. This, because of the threat of ONE MAN in a city of nearly 4 million.

As I said before, the LAPD had an opportunity to stand up here, to say to the people that a threat against them is preferable to one against those less able to protect themselves. They could have said that this pales in comparison to killers who stalk innocents, to gang violence that kills women and children, even to a half-witted serial killer. The LAPD could have looked strong and capable. Instead, they show weakness and incompetence. And now they simply admit that their obsession with a single threat is diverting them from their jobs and endangering the people of LA.

One man. That's all it takes. Remember that when someone says you don't need a gun to protect yourself, or that our society is so solid and secure that we can rely on government and the police for our safety.

But it's so much easier to just make sure that all the cops get home safe at night than it is to actually do your job and set a good example in the face of adversity.

AP: Law Enforcement Source Confirms Carjacking, Shooting Suspect Is Christopher Dorner « CBS Los Angeles

Authorities Responding To Big Bear Home On Report Of Hostage Situation, Unknown If Connected To Dorner

BIG BEAR (CBSLA.com) — Authorities are responding to a home in the Sugarloaf area of Big Bear after they received a report of hostage situation.

It is unknown if the situation is connected to triple-murder suspect Christopher Dorner.

Officials have recovered a rifle and possibly a can of gas.

The alleged suspect has reportedly stolen a 2008 four-door, white Dodge 4X4 truck.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department has shut down Highway 38 to create a choke point.

A helicopter was responding to the scene.

L.A. NOW
Southern California -- this just in

« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says
February 12, 2013 | 1:12 pm
increase text size decrease text size

Christopher Dorner was engaged in a shootout with federal authorities in the Big Bear area Tuesday, a law enforcement source told The Times.

The shooting occurred after Dorner burglarized a home, tied up a couple and stole their car, the source said.

It was not immediately clear whether Dorner was in custody.

A second source said there was an active crime scene but did not have details.

Law enforcement officials were swarming the area.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says - latimes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom