Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it, but can they confirm that Dorner killed anyone? Not that it matters at this point, but I missed the part where they're sure it was him. Not saying he didn't, just looking for the article or something...?

Well not in a court of law, but the gov wants him dead and the press are willing to play along so it doesnt matter.

Well not in a court of law, but the gov wants him dead and the press are willing to play along so it doesnt matter.

Please tell me all about how the liberal left-wing press is in cahoots with the evil right wing jackbooted LAPD.

Please tell me all about how the liberal left-wing press is in cahoots with the evil right wing jackbooted LAPD.

I think it is safe to say the lapd wants him out of commission at pretty much any cost and also that the left wing nuts will try to use this man and the situation to their advantage.

This does not mean they are in cahoots.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

There's three types of people in this thread, it seems. Those who think Law Abiding Citizen was a Jamie Foxx movie, those who think it was a Gerard Butler movie, and those who actually understood the message.

Spot. The. ****. On.

Jackbooted thugs are from the left. Same team as the press. If the press didn't like the lapd/brown shirt thugs they would have been skewering them for the last twenty plus years.

Please tell me all about how the liberal a left-wing press is in cahoots with the evil right wing jackbooted LAPD.

Both share the core belief that the common citizen is too dumb and dangerous to live his life without the strong hand of a powerful government. They especially agree on the subject of disarming the population. It's not a coincidence that the most extreme left wing form of government, communism, goes hand and hand with a police state.

Will have to watch.. can you explain your analogy?

It would suck to explain it to someone who has never seen the movie, but a short and non-spoilerific explanation would probably be 'the bad guys are as good as the good guys are bad, which guy is good and which is bad is subjective and virtually irrelevant for one cannot exist without the other.

SPOILER ALERT!

Law Abiding Citizen pissed me off. The movie could have just extended the torture scene by about an hour, and ended with Gerard Butler relaxing in the Caribbean. But it would have been a different movie, and not made the point that was trying to be made.

Last edited:
We have spoiler tags for a reason... use advanced edit, select the text you want to obscure, and click the little guy with the blindfold...
See that wasn't so hard, was it?

-Mike

Some memes:

slide_280158_2092860_free.jpg

slide_280158_2092863_free.jpg

slide_280158_2092862_free.jpg

They've already thrown "innocent until proven guilty/right to due process" out the window when they opened fire on two vehicles without so much as identifying a target.

From what I've heard, the guy is still a suspect. Could you image if they end up not just using drones to find him but target him as well? Think of how many targets have been misidentified or a civilian/child appears in the cross hairs at the last moment of a drone strike when it's already too late.

This will be interesting on how this turns out, if they are using drones to find him, do they try and kill him with the drones? I think this will be the clearest picture on where this country is heading.

So does this Perdue surfer dude get a new truck too? I should head out there and get me a new truck!

My truck and I could easily be mistaken for Dorner. The handful of you that know me probably just ruined your screens spitting out coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom