• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the end for this clown,I was getting bored with his shenanigans.

Gotta clear the airspace for the drone strike.

[laugh] on a lighter note, i'm digging all the guys standing around in full gear, way down the road.

they cut the comms because it gave away a key position. i head it. the said "we are at xyz" someone came back and said "cut that radio, you gave away your position... radio xyz"

looks like they are cutting comms for the teams surrounding the house... just heard "number 2 side"...

[laugh] on a lighter note, i'm digging all the guys standing around in full gear, way down the road.

they cut the comms because it gave away a key position. i head it. the said "we are at xyz" someone came back and said "cut that radio, you gave away your position... radio xyz"

looks like they are cutting comms for the teams surrounding the house... just heard "number 2 side"...

yup

hey bill,no names, over!

Officer Clive: [radio squawks] Hello, headquarters? Hello headquarters? Come in headquarters. This is Officer Clive we are-

Sergeant Stadinko: Use the codename! The codename!

Officer Clive: Headquarters, headquarters come in please. The is Codename: Hardhead-

Sergeant Stadinko: Hat! Hardhat! Give me that! Hello radio dispatch? This is Codename: Hardhat, Codename: Hardhat, do you read me? Over.

Chong: Was that Lard Ass?

Sergeant Stadinko: Hardhat. Codename: Hardhat. Do you read radio dispatch?

Chong: Hey, got somethin’ for ya Lard Ass!

Sergeant Stadinko: Hardhat! Hard! Hat! Do you understand?!

Cheech: Lard Ass! Lard Ass!

Sergeant Stadinko: Hardhat! Radio dispatch, do you know who this is?!

Cheech: No, who is this is?

LL and Chris inbound. [rofl]

ncis-los-angeles-chris-odonnell-ll-cool-j1-394x590.jpg

If reports are to believed, Mr. tough guy manifesto writer shot some Fish & Game wardens. So while the subjects of his claimed grievances sit at home safe and laughing at him, this fat clown is shooting more innocent people over 100 miles away. Pathetic. Harming innocent people is inexcusable. And that is all this despicable Dorner, despite all of the bravado of his "manifesto", has done. Sure, LAPD has looked bad (no surprise) but this guy is no hero.

Well, those of us who saw how this was going down knew that this wasn't going to be like "Marvin Heemeyer, Reloaded" or something like that. Worse yet his rampage on innocent people is going to help allow the LAPD to skate on any responsibility and no attention will be paid by whatever assertions made in his manifesto.

-Mike

Worse yet his rampage on innocent people is going to help allow the LAPD to skate on any responsibility and no attention will be paid by whatever assertions made in his manifesto.

-Mike

As if the LAPD gave two shits about its public image at this point anyway. [smile]

Odds on whether he offs himself before they can? There's no way he comes out alive.

Edit: Should have said Odds on whether the official story is that he shot himself?

San Bernardino County feeds are still up, just not on the main channel. It's split between 7/8 and 6/7/9.

Keep an eye on your screen.

I'm sorry - I find this retard beyond belief - cops with guns drawn opening doors and searching inside cars leaving the area while a doof ABC news guy is standing/reporting 10 feet away in the direct line of fine IF someone were to open fire from inside the vehicle.

How many different agencies need to be on station for this? Looks like the end scene to Butch and Sundance. Do the guys 18 miles from where this is going down really need to have their AR's out? Really? And I love how for us, it's called an assault rifle, but for police, they all have 'high powered rifles'. I find the overwhelming response beyond belief. Just more fodder for getting the sheeple accustomed to being scared and need to be protected.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom