• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Police chief wants gun range license suspended

So if the mayor selected the CLEO, were was the voting, like it was said before if it is a civil service community, then it is a civil service selection for CLEO.....

Civil Service means this, it doesnt matter what the citizens want.... its all based on tests, points, politics etc....

And in Fitchburg the newly elected Mayor Wong just selected the town's new CLEO.

I think the city council has some role in selecting the new chief, too, but that might just be a dog and pony show of sorts.... the distinct impression that I get is that basically the mayor has the final say.

-Mike

The way I look at is this, Yeah, Gemme should not be the way he is, in fact noone should be but... the facts are he violated an issued ordinance, they left people on the range un-attended many times even i've witnessed that.... some of the people hes hired has made my buthole pucker... any questions????

I'm glad I wasn't there...I would not have been able to have done anything ....she would have eaten the bullet before I could have reacted!

Back
Top Bottom