Woman's Yet.

I sprained my fracas once on the water slide. Almost took out my yingyang as well.
4518014_orig.png

I still haven't figured out what a yet is yet, yet I don't care just yet.

But I think it's in front of the taint and the balloon knot and way north of the cankles..

Last edited:
Is an I missing? Was it supposed to be Yeti? Even if it is, I have no idea what is going on here.

We watch it every New Year's Eve.

Hopefully before it was steamed :)

I watched the Chrissy "Wait, just one more cheekbone implant - I don't look enough like I got stung by a bee" Teigen Vjingsteam thing LIVE. Best was 4 min before when she lifts her leg up in a kick with no underwear on. I thought that was shocking enough. Then she's got a pic of her breastfeeding a doll. Nope. Didn't stop there. Let's talk about her steaming routine. Carson was like :O. LOL

The huge annoying woman from SNL should have hit her harder with her brelly.

EDIT - a lot of folks are outraged b/c they had their teen/pre-teen kids up. I'm SO glad I raised my daughters the way I did and that there is SOOOO much TMI in our house. It was me and the 4 kids. Chrissy lifts her leg and I go "WTF,O? Did she just do that?" Then we get the breastfeeding pic. NBD. Then the vag steaming. Oh man. 4 of us rolling over laughing. My 11yr old son, "Really??!!! Really! They have to do this." "Bud, this is what happens when you stay up until Midnight." LOL. We all had a good laugh about it.

My thought is - if it isn't clean enough, maybe it needs dry-cleaning. Soak that mofo in naphtha!

I watched the Chrissy "Wait, just one more cheekbone implant - I don't look enough like I got stung by a bee" Teigen Vjingsteam thing LIVE. Best was 4 min before when she lifts her leg up in a kick with no underwear on. I thought that was shocking enough. Then she's got a pic of her breastfeeding a doll. Nope. Didn't stop there. Let's talk about her steaming routine. Carson was like :O. LOL

The huge annoying woman from SNL should have hit her harder with her brelly.

EDIT - a lot of folks are outraged b/c they had their teen/pre-teen kids up. I'm SO glad I raised my daughters the way I did and that there is SOOOO much TMI in our house. It was me and the 4 kids. Chrissy lifts her leg and I go "WTF,O? Did she just do that?" Then we get the breastfeeding pic. NBD. Then the vag steaming. Oh man. 4 of us rolling over laughing. My 11yr old son, "Really??!!! Really! They have to do this." "Bud, this is what happens when you stay up until Midnight." LOL. We all had a good laugh about it.

My thought is - if it isn't clean enough, maybe it needs dry-cleaning. Soak that mofo in naphtha!

You ever read the MSDS on naphtha?

upload_2019-1-2_13-58-23.png

Back
Top Bottom