Mass killings rising year after year - yet still no noteworthy legislation taken

OP:
There has been hundreds of millions of guns in this country for decades, that has NOT changed. Mass shootings have only been within the last 20 years. What has changed is the treatment of the mentally ill and the medications they have been prescribed. Go through your list of the last 100 mass shooters and I think you'll find over half are on a certain class of anti-depressant drugs, and the other half are Manchurian Candidates brainwashed by the CIA. :confused:[tinfoil]🤓

We already have over 300 thousand laws in the United States that deal specifically with firearms. How many more do we need to curb the "violence"? Just one more? Yeah, that's what it'll take for sure.

Last edited:
Statistically the same

Stats from the CDC:

"In 2020, there were 45,222 firearm-related deaths in the United States – that’s about 124 people dying from a firearm-related injury each day. More than half of firearm-related deaths were suicides and more than 4 out of every 10 were firearm homicides."

"In 2015, an average of 103 motor vehicle injury deaths, 121 suicides, and 49 homicides occurred each day. Motor vehicle injury deaths were more likely to occur on Saturdays and Sundays and least likely to occur on Tuesdays. The highest number of suicides occurred on Mondays and Tuesdays and the lowest on Saturdays. Homicides peaked on Sundays, followed by Saturdays; homicides were less likely to occur on weekdays."

People will find a way to kill, with or without firearms

but I’ll still sit back and drink my bev and watch this country burn.

mothers, fathers, daughters, sons dying.

no mental health legislation, no gun law action.

hating this country more and more.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt in the other thread, but you're clearly a sleeper account, probably run by FBI, trying to entrap people or incite riots.

In the incredibly unlikely event that you are NOT working for one of the US alphabet agencies, then you must be a complete and utter moron and we will eventually be reading about how you died in a hail of gunfire, trying to kill a bunch of kids in some high school or other.

Back
Top Bottom