Whitehat holsters

I bought a Whitehat holster for my XDS and really love it. They are pretty much the same as Crossbreeds but with a changeable kydex and many color choices. The cool things with these is they do custom engraving and logos so you can have whatever you want including a NES logo. Watch their Youtube channel videos on some of the custom stuff they do. Just wanted to throw this out there as I've seen many posts about IWB holsters.

http://www.whitehatholsters.com/Default.asp

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yep my XDs just broke in after about a week. Love this holster. I thought it was scratching the leather because there was bits of leather all over my gun. But it seems to be just part of the break-in process. Did yours do this as well? Such a well made holster though.

Yep my XDs just broke in after about a week. Love this holster. I thought it was scratching the leather because there was bits of leather all over my gun. But it seems to be just part of the break-in process. Did yours do this as well? Such a well made holster though.

Can't say that i have noticed any of this

Topsham-20130227-00307_zpsee58c611.jpg

I shortened/trimmed my Whitehat a by a whole screw hole. The Talon grips on the XDS rock too.

Attachments

• bth_Topsham-20130227-00307_zpsee58c611.jpg
    bth_Topsham-20130227-00307_zpsee58c611.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Group Buy on NES engraved holsters???

- - - Updated - - -

4.jpg

There was a group buy for crossbreed holster a year or so ago. We could make it work again.

- - - Updated - - -

If we could just get some kind of blanket discount right across the board on all holsters, that would be awesome. Even 10-20% would be worth it, IMHO.

Since the kydex is changable it would be neat to have the gun or manufacture logo on each one so if you have several you can keep them straight

So, should I call or email them? Worst they can say is no.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that. Only discounts they offer are to LE or Military.

So, should I call or email them? Worst they can say is no.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that. Only discounts they offer are to LE or Military.

I found this thread while googling and thought I should post to help out any future whitehat purchasers. There are other discounts available for citizens as well.

If you are a NRA member, which you most likely are if you own a gun and carry, then you can use NRA10 to get a 10% discount.

I found this thread while googling and thought I should post to help out any future whitehat purchasers. There are other discounts available for citizens as well.

If you are a NRA member, which you most likely are if you own a gun and carry, then you can use NRA10 to get a 10% discount.

Crossbreed also gives a 10% NRA member discount. Just ordered one the other day. Only problem is they are backed up about 6 weeks.

Just ordered a white hat for my new shield. I went with them over crossbreed because of the swappable kydex.

Got my white hat for my shield yeterday and I love it already. Will only get better once it gets broken in a little more. I have a crossbreed for my M&P40 which I really like but between the price, options and delivery time I will be sticking with white hat.

What height are you guys using for your WH holster or any Kydex/leather holster? I had mine set 2 up from the bottom, but I think it'll be more comfortable 3 up from the bottom.

Ordered a MaxTuck for my Shield yesterday, with the Crimson Trace option.

Awesome did you get it yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom