Shout Out To Garrett Holsters

yanici

NES Member
I've used Garrett leather lined, kydex holsters for years. Their STX-2.0 model, OWB holster hugs the body exactly like you'd want it to. But I wanted something different so I ordered a Ranger OWB with sport slide belt loops for a new pistol that I acquired recently. I got the new Ranger holster and, yikes, it was great for carry and range duty but not concealment because it didn't hug close.

I sent Garrett an email asking if any of their different belt systems might correct my problem. Answer was a NO on that. So, what did Garrett do? They generously offered to allow me to return the holster with no restocking fee and only have to pay the difference between cost of the Ranger and STX-2.0 holster, plus $9 shipping. I knew they had excellent customer service and were really nice to talk to by phone but I never expected to be able to exchange a custom holster for another at basically no cost to me.

If you're looking for a great concealment OWB holster I guarantee you'll love the Garrett STX-2. Here's a link to them: Garrett Holsters

Back
Top Bottom