Whats your first gun to buy in 2011?

As the title says.. I think im ordering my AR upper from spikes, then a kel-tec sub2000, then 1911. but my decision of order has been known to change when I walk into a store....

As the title says.. I think im ordering my AR upper from spikes, then a kel-tec sub2000, then 1911. but my decision of order has been known to change when I walk into a store....

Depends on how you count it. Just paid for a 6.8mm LWRD PSD Short Barrel Rifle this week but of course it will be ~March before the NFA tax stamp comes in and it makes it into the safe...

Depends on how you count it. Just paid for a 6.8mm LWRD PSD Short Barrel Rifle this week but of course it will be ~March before the NFA tax stamp comes in and it makes it into the safe...

id count that, it will be your first new gun in 2011.. very nice rifle too

I'm done buying guns for the foreseeable future.

All my 2011 firearms-related spending will be on training and on skill improvement.

I am planning at least one pistol and one precision rifle course.

Want to replace the A2 upper with an A3 upper on my pre-ban and see about taking both a pistol and carbine course. We'll see though, home renovation project might dry me up completely.

This is my basic plan also. Additional equipment and training rather than more guns.

I'm done buying guns for the foreseeable future.

All my 2011 firearms-related spending will be on training and on skill improvement.

I am planning at least one pistol and one precision rifle course.

1911 and SBR AR (9mm upper like the olympic arms that uses glock mags)

Things I would also be interested in if the price was right:
Beretta 92FS
Sig P238

I've got my eye on a nice used S&W scandium 1911 at a local gun store. Hoping the price will drop to a more reasonable amount, as it is unreasonably high at the moment. If it hits the sweet spot, I might jump on it. My first 1911... *sniffle*

I came real close to laying some coin down for a CZ82 but got cold feet...maybe in a few weeks...I just LOVE those pistols for some reason

Probably a Mossberg 500... just trying to figure out how to make it a tax write off. I wonder if "office security" for a home office works.

This year I would like to thin out the herd and concentrate on a few that I really like to shoot. Maybe an AR15 and either a Glock or M&P. Haven't made up my mind yet.

Either a 10/22 or a 1911. It kind of depends on whether I decide to sell one of my basses (& how much I get for my LNIB old school NES & N64 systems with a bunch of games).

If 1911, either a S&W Pro series, or a used Springfield, Kimber, STI, etc -- something tougher to find new in MA.

Back
Top Bottom