Whats wrong with having lots of guns?

If you buy the duel wielding peek from a local gun shop you can do matrix style %&*? with anywhere from 2 to 100 gatts. Many of us have this perk. It is worth the amount of experience points it costs in MA along with the special Class Z LTC.

You only have a Class Z LTC? I went Class Ω last renewal. I cant tell you any more. [wink]

Chance favors the prepared. Anyone who says there is something wrong with you because you choose to be prepared, to effectively and properly deal with any situation, is less likely to have a favorable outcome.

Ya i have the worst punctuation and doing this on a ipad is not easy ether, but this was more of a agravation of mine not realy a question. It aggravates me the way people view gun owners that have more guns then neighbors and the media is always making a big thing of these people and its just bull.

This should have been your first post then. [laugh]

lol

I forgot about this thread,I didn't think it would get past the first two posts.

Boy,was I wrong.I needed a chuckle today.

I will tell you how enthusiasts end up with large collections.

First, I break it into categories by purpose. Full size auto pistol, mid size pistol, compact pistol, shotguns, bolt action rifles, magazine fed rifles, target rifle, target pistol revolver etc.

So then when i get one of each, I start looking for the same for my son so we can shoot together, and eventually so he can have "his" guns. Then I start thinking about what my wife would like, and then you need a spare in each category in case you want to take a buddy to the range, cause he is not shooting "my gun"

And this is how you end up with 4 revolvers, 3 full size semi autos, 3 shot guns, 3 bolt action rifles, 3 pocket pistols, 3 -1911's, 3 AR's etc etc etc. You get the picture.

Is this an arsenal? I don't think so. It's what you need in case you want to go to the range with your buddy and your son.

I promised my wife i would not exceed 2 gun safes. So I am gonna sell the 2 I have, and buy two VERY big safes.

fencer; said:
Is this an arsenal? I don't think so. It's what you need in case you want to go to the range with your buddy and your son.

Yup i found that to be true in my paintball days, someone always had a problem or never had gone before and had to borrow my old paintball gun.

Back
Top Bottom