Whats wrong with having lots of guns?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
not-listening.jpg

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Oh well! That explains everything![laugh2]

Welcome to NES. You'll need a thick skin around here [wink]

Buy guns, be a responsible gun owner, and don't give two #### what the media or the liberals say. And go green, you get to spend a lot of money on group buys [smile]

Your doing fine you joined NES posted something about guns the membership kicked the shit out of you and now you need to go green so they can kick the shit out of you as a paying member.As you can see I did not use any , or. wait I did use a . do not forget depending on the type of firearm you own some take clips and others magazines ok so here we go ,. ![banana]

Welcome to NES. You'll need a thick skin around here [wink]

Buy guns, be a responsible gun owner, and don't give two #### what the media or the liberals say. And go green, you get to spend a lot of money on group buys [smile]

Ya i kinda get the feeling, but hay it got people talking and thanks for the good advice.

Well im new to this forum and although i have ben around gun almost my all my life i am just now getting my MA LTC Class A, now even with mass being quite restrictive on the guns you can buy there is still alot to choose from, i have my tax returen coming and i have a fuw guns in mind to perches first and more for the future, i have a safe set up for storing so not to have them just lying around and im not a doomsday preper that may come off as nuts, im just a new enthusiast, but i have seen alot of storys of people being blasted in the media for having a so called weapons cash or as the media words it "a deadly wepons cash" refering after to how menny guns were found, at which i laugh because all wepons have a potential to be deadly not just guns, but thay always emphasize the guns and how many were found. But no matter how many guns one may have you can at best only use two at a time, and how accurate would you be at this point unless you have exstensive traning in duel wielding a gun or rifle that are not built to be used accurately in this manner except on tv or games, i think i would do better with more ammo in clips then more guns all around, but people think (mostly because of the media) that if your a law abiding citizen and have 100 guns your crazy and more dangerous then a law abiding citizen with 1 gun. How dose that work?

I don't know what you two said

but here's a pony and a guy fixing a car

129687.jpg

The school of thought that thinks one should only be able to own as many firearms as someone else deems appropriate, should also then subscribe to the school of thought that one can only own X number of books, X number of cars, X number of house, or a house not to exceed X number of square feet. Someone owning 100 guns? I am happy for them. Someone owning 100 cars, great for them!

If the government stopped trampling on our liberties and rights, we wouldn't stockpile ammo nearly as much in fear that it will rise sharply in cost, or become scarce. When the government isn't trampling on our 2A rights, the gun people aren't doubling their stock, and the non gun people aren't trying to jump ON a speeding train to get into gun ownership before it is gone. If the antis are so paranoid about gun ownership, the best thing they could do is stop attacking it.

Kinda think your over reacting

He's not sure you're for real yet.

Full Retard is just local slang for a thread that goes to hell in a handbasket.

Something like being hard blocked. You don't want to be hard blocked.

You also don't want to be scrived, although that's not a real concern any longer after the incident in 2009...

Oh, let's give him a CHANCE to redeem himself!

gearjunky, for starters, nobody gives a damn about your grammar but you'll always get crap over it. Either use a spellchecker or ignore the comments. At least half of these neanderthals can't talk past two syllables anyway. That includes me.

We have people here that could write books on hunting techniques, ballistics or proper form in shooting stances. Never mind all the legal eagles. We also have guys that just bought there first gun and aren't entirely sure how to remove the "clip" from the "handle". So what, we all start somewhere and a-holes are the ones that think they've learned all there is to learn.

What you MUST bring to the table is an open mind toward freedom. Freedom for yourself to KBA or simply to be left alone to live your life the way you want. Freedom for others, too. You may not agree with some of the things people here are into. I don't like hunting. I would if I *had* to but I don't have to so I don't. It's none of my damned business if someone else does.

Same with what kind or how many guns you or I have. If I have one, none or > 2000 guns, it's really nobody's business UNLESS I use those guns to harm other's.

So keep that in mind, re-read this thread, ignore the mean spirited and learn from the rest. Maybe you'll come to the same conclusion others have before.

That is, unless [gotta say it] you really are a shill for Martha.

Oh, let's give him a CHANCE to redeem himself!

gearjunky, for starters, nobody gives a damn about your grammar but you'll always get crap over it. Either use a spellchecker or ignore the comments. At least half of these neanderthals can't talk past two syllables anyway. That includes me.

We have people here that could write books on hunting techniques, ballistics or proper form in shooting stances. Never mind all the legal eagles. We also have guys that just bought there first gun and aren't entirely sure how to remove the "clip" from the "handle". So what, we all start somewhere and a-holes are the ones that think they've learned all there is to learn.

What you MUST bring to the table is an open mind toward freedom. Freedom for yourself to KBA or simply to be left alone to live your life the way you want. Freedom for others, too. You may not agree with some of the things people here are into. I don't like hunting. I would if I *had* to but I don't have to so I don't. It's none of my damned business if someone else does.

Same with what kind or how many guns you or I have. If I have one, none or > 2000 guns, it's really nobody's business UNLESS I use those guns to harm other's.

So keep that in mind, re-read this thread, ignore the mean spirited and learn from the rest. Maybe you'll come to the same conclusion others have before.

That is, unless [gotta say it] you really are a shill for Martha.

Well said. +1

Back
Top Bottom