• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Whats wrong with having lots of guns?

Well I'm new to this forum, and although I have been around gun almost my all my life, I am just now getting my MA LTC Class A. Now, even with Mass being quite restrictive on the guns you can buy, there are still a lot to choose from. I have my tax return coming and I have a few guns in mind to purchase first, as well as more for the future. I have a safe set up for storing so as not to have them just lying around.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a doomsday prepper, that may come off as nuts, I'm just a new enthusiast. I have seen a lot of stories in the media of people being blasted for having a so called "weapons cache", or as the media words it "a deadly weapons cache", which I laugh at because all weapons have a potential to be deadly not just guns, but thay always emphasize the guns and how many were found.

No matter how many guns one may have you can at best only use two at a time, and how accurate would you be at this point unless you have extensive training in duel wielding guns? They have sights for a reason, and real life is nothing like a movie or video game. I think I would do better to have more ammo and magazines than more guns all around. People think (mostly because of the media) that if you are a law abiding citizen and have 100 guns you are crazy and more dangerous then a law abiding citizen with 1 gun. How does that work?

Editor: schnips

Last edited:
Wow. Your post went around the world and back again. I think you answered your own question.

Guns are bad! So 100 guns are really really bad.

I tell ya there's alot of nuts on here. [wink]

More than one gun is an arsenal, and more than one box of ammo is a stockpile. Nobody needs more than one gun and one cartridge, which they should carry in their shirt pocket.

If you buy the duel wielding peek from a local gun shop you can do matrix style %&*? with anywhere from 2 to 100 gatts. Many of us have this perk. It is worth the amount of experience points it costs in MA along with the special Class Z LTC.

Well im new to this forum and although i have ben around gun almost my all my life i am just now getting my MA LTC Class A, now even with mass being quite restrictive on the guns you can buy there is still alot to choose from, i have my tax returen coming and i have a fuw guns in mind to perches first and more for the future, i have a safe set up for storing so not to have them just lying around and im not a doomsday preper that may come off as nuts, im just a new enthusiast, but i have seen alot of storys of people being blasted in the media for having a so called weapons cash or as the media words it "a deadly wepons cash" refering after to how menny guns were found, at which i laugh because all wepons have a potential to be deadly not just guns, but thay always emphasize the guns and how many were found. But no matter how many guns one may have you can at best only use two at a time, and how accurate would you be at this point unless you have exstensive traning in duel wielding a gun or rifle that are not built to be used accurately in this manner except on tv or games, i think i would do better with more ammo in clips then more guns all around, but people think (mostly because of the media) that if your a law abiding citizen and have 100 guns your crazy and more dangerous then a law abiding citizen with 1 gun. How dose that work?

Thems a loto words for three sentences...

OP has x-rays for arms.

Either that, or he is related to this guy...

help_computer.jpg

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Well I'm new to this forum, and although I have been around gun almost my all my life, I am just now getting my MA LTC Class A. Now, even with Mass being quite restrictive on the guns you can buy, there are still a lot to choose from. I have my tax return coming and I have a few guns in mind to purchase first, as well as more for the future. I have a safe set up for storing so as not to have them just lying around.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a doomsday prepper, that may come off as nuts, I'm just a new enthusiast. I have seen a lot of stories in the media of people being blasted for having a so called "weapons cache", or as the media words it "a deadly weapons cache", which I laugh at because all weapons have a potential to be deadly not just guns, but thay always emphasize the guns and how many were found.

No matter how many guns one may have you can at best only use two at a time, and how accurate would you be at this point unless you have extensive training in duel wielding guns? They have sights for a reason, and real life is nothing like a movie or video game. I think I would do better to have more ammo and magazines than more guns all around. People think (mostly because of the media) that if you are a law abiding citizen and have 100 guns you are crazy and more dangerous then a law abiding citizen with 1 gun. How does that work?

FIFY

Last edited:
Ya i have the worst punctuation and doing this on a ipad is not easy ether, but this was more of a agravation of mine not realy a question. It aggravates me the way people view gun owners that have more guns then neighbors and the media is always making a big thing of these people and its just bull.

Back
Top Bottom