Whats wrong with having lots of guns?

Please hang around and go to the next members shoot, lots of good people we all just tend to dogpile on grammar and any question from somone with less than 1000 posts....

See you soon at a shoot and you will meet some of the best, most polite, fun people around.

Please hang around and go to the next members shoot, lots of good people we all just tend to dogpile on grammar and any question from somone with less than 1000 posts....

See you soon at a shoot and you will meet some of the best, most polite, fun people around.

Thanks, im on my fourth week on wating for my license to arrive so im believe within the next three weeks I should have it, and ill be taking advantage of some of these activitys

I'd never make a promise I couldn't keep.

I would never lie to her, she is the love of my life. However, my back up plan is to convert a spare room in the basement into a "gun room". 10x15 concrete re-enforced with a vault door. This will satisfy all safe storage laws and my promise. In fact, technically I will only have one safe, it will just be a very big safe

I promised my wife i would not exceed 2 gun safes. So I am gonna sell the 2 I have, and buy two VERY big safes.

240 cubic feet, 4000 pounds.

Yep. Get two.

yellow.png

..or this:

2010shotshow-01202010-04.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom