What's the most over-priced gun?

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
What's the most over-priced gun out there? (I'm talking from a value perspective here, expensive does not always mean over-priced.)

And, go.

What's the most over-priced gun out there? (I'm talking from a value perspective here, expensive does not always mean over-priced.)

And, go.

I'd say Browning. Maybe it's just the MSRP they give their guns, but Browning seems too high when you compare it to competitors.

People asking $2-3k for a pre-ban Ar-15. Or $3-4k for a Desert eagle. Or $2-3k for a Uzi.

I also agree that colt revolvers & Glocks certainly fall into the category as well. As mentioned above.

I would have to go with the mass glock as well. The reason I only have one cause I can't justify paying more then 550 tops for a 16 year old gun when you can get them brand new in a free state for that or cheaper.

Caracal

Caracal_F_pistol.jpg

anything "tribute" or "commemorative"

I never understood those. They're like the hummels of the gun world--oh so priceless to the seller and yet no one wants to buy them and god forbid you shoot them.

New Glocks in MA

Colt revolvers- love the Python's but can't justify the cost.

1. New Glocks in MA - yup
2. Sig Sauer AR-15s (e.g. M400)
3. Colt Revolvers
4. Colt AR-15s

I sort of developed a crush for the Colt Python after Walking Dead began airing. Never fired one but definitely jump-started my interest in wheel guns. Checked out gunbroker.com for Colt Pythons and that sort of threw a wet blanket on that idea!

Some of the high end 1911's seem like it is tough to justify the additional cost.

Is there really that much difference between a $2500 dollar 1911 and a $5000 1911?

Back
Top Bottom