What's next on your "want to purchase" list?

ive also been thinking about a Ruger 10/22 takedown model... (although that will certainly make my quest for .22lr ammo even more frustrating)

has anyone shot the takedown model? impressions or thoughts?

I'm obsessing over a S&W Model 36, but prices are through the roof and I'm not willing to pay as much as I've seen. I have to hope for a private sale or luck but I'm not sure it will come.

I really want it too, have for a long time. I wish I had got one before they went over $500!

I plan on liquidating and thinning the heard heavily to pursue some other items.
One is a lever gun 22 or 357 ? Also a few WWII era firearms to round out that little corner of collecting.

Savage 99E in .300 Savage.

View attachment 96083

Nice! My father and grandfather have been deer hunting in Maine they're whole lives and they use the Savage 99 (in .300 Savage) and they love that gun. I think their rifles must be from the 50s or so. But wow is that ammo expensive. I saw a bunch at Shooter's Outpost for $37.99 per 20! IIRC.

I'd hold out for the Sig p226 IMHO. It is a much better gun than the Beretta (flame war begin [laugh] )

I've shot a Beretta extensively, is a very nice gun, but I found it big and clunky vs my P226. Can't go wrong either way if you like the Beretta, go for it.

For now in no particular order....

An M&P R8
65E0F776_zps343be917-1.jpg

An AR10 set up just like this one
04D0DFB8_zps65937732.jpg

And a Kriss Vector
4BCC43B3_zps2ebbb82a.jpg

A 28g a shotgun, I have a dog to train and quail to train her on, that and I have always wanted a 28ga. Trijicon night site for the PPS would be handily too.

I checked three guns off my "wish list" so far this year, including one that's been on there for about 10 years, so I'm pretty content at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom