What's Going On In Boston Right Now (Gladstone Street)?

Because you don't get a "gun car" for DV call. Exigency calls for immediate response with what's in the holster and BPD can't be trusted with long guns in the cruisers, management sees no need for them and there is "always time to get them in the field when you need them" mentality! Didn't work too well here! Perhaps the officers' might not have been hit multiple times had they gone in with a few long guns for backup. They should also have been apprised that a resident has a LTC before they got there . . . at least that is info given over the air in the 'burbs before LEOs respond to a call.

Well.... I'm at a loss. BPD can't be trusted with long guns... What's the average response time of this gun car. Was there an event that caused them to not have a carbine in each cruiser?

Bail enforcement in MA (if it exists) is NOT any sort of LE function, so they have no special privileges.
Bounty hunting is irrelevant in MA since the system relies on individuals, or their friends/family, posting bond rather than bondsmen. The actual bond in MA is often comparable to the 10% fee one would pay in a "bondsman" state.

They should also have been apprised that a resident has a LTC before they got there . .
Would this warrant additional caution because the cops can assume people without an LTC are unarmed, or less caution because LTC holders tend not to be dirtbags?

He had to put his FINGER on the wound to try to stop the bleeding? Lordy, lordy! Getting shot sucks. I'm sure that it is serious. Billy saying that another officer had to put a finger on a cop's wounds to try to stop the bleeding makes it sound like a papercut. Unless the officer was actually missing body parts and the other cops were trying to deal with that, don't talk about specific first aid measures, because it makes it sound insignificant.

FWIW, I heard on the morning news "finger in the wound" as in plugging a hole to prevent bleeding out. Not sure what's true, just saying it could be a miscommunication somewhere along the line.

Bounty hunting is irrelevant in MA since the system relies on individuals, or their friends/family, posting bond rather than bondsmen. The actual bond in MA is often comparable to the 10% fee one would pay in a "bondsman" state.
This is one thing MA. gets right,
no dueling bondsman companies ,with the owners being the judges family, or bounty hunters needed.
the whole process is a corrupt racket.

I don't think this fits the narrative for Maura to go ape shit. Nobody who was gay was hurt or killed, and the perp was vetted. Maura has shown only gay lives matter to her.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Would this warrant additional caution because the cops can assume people without an LTC are unarmed, or less caution because LTC holders tend not to be dirtbags?

What it should warrant and what it probably does in reality are much different.

Last edited:
Just from reading his website, his claimed credentials, the pictures and snappy bad ass sounding operator names and terminology,
this ass has to be a major league poseur and mall ninja of the highest order.

Talk about calling attention to yourself...

56VD9D7.jpg

Just from reading his website, his claimed credentials, the pictures and snappy bad ass sounding operator names and terminology,

56VD9D7.jpg

This guy looks like a fruitloop of the highest order.

The firearm used was not a rifle, it was not an "assault rifle". It was a Kel Tec KSG 12GA. Evans wouldn't know an assault rifle if someone stuck one up his ass. Let's see if this information actually comes out . . . . .

Cobra Strike Team/Hq
71 Stevenson Street, Suite#400
San Francisco, CA 94105
Bail Fugitive Recovery Registry
P.O.S.T Cert #2970-80101-13008
P.O.S.T Cert #3010-80102-13005
CDI Provider#227857 ID#287310
S.T.C #0218-007878

"Cobra Strike Team" [rofl]

Sweep the leg!!!

The firearm used was not a rifle, it was not an "assault rifle". It was a Kel Tec KSG 12GA. Evans wouldn't know an assault rifle if someone stuck one up his ass. Let's see if this information actually comes out . . . . .

Is there an article showing pics of the "rifle/shotgun"?

Someone needs to put a policy in place where Comm. Evans and Marty Walsh aren't allowed to stand next to each other during press conferences, or in front of a camera. Together they give the impression that the city has more than its fair share of inbred morons with some sort of messed up ear genes.

Len-2A Training;5245851 Boston Constables aren't even allowed to work armed (or carry cuffs said:
Does "constable" put you into the "exempt from AWB" category? Are constables subject to the EOPS and AG's lists?

Someone needs to put a policy in place where Comm. Evans and Marty Walsh aren't allowed to stand next to each other during press conferences, or in front of a camera. Together they give the impression that the city has more than its fair share of inbred morons with some sort of messed up ear genes.

[rofl]

56VD9D7.jpg

My two favorite photos in his gallery are the rice rocket and the shot of the guy with a hand-held radio

A ****ing SHOTGUN? Christ on a crutch! Here we go with shotguns being AR-15s now. [banghead]

Having lived here most of my life, we actually do have more than our fair share of inbred morons with messed up ear genes (as well as clueless on voting)

Examples
-- Mike Dukakis
-- Ted Kennedy
-- Liz Warren
-- Barney Frank

Hell - you put a D after Aaron Hernandez' name and he could win ANY election in the state... Democrat AND a Patriot... The pink hats would be out in droves... Even from PRISON... majority of Boston would vote for him

Evans does look like an inbreed. I hear his nick name cumming up thru the ranks was buttercup.

What was that joke of a "security company" that had a bunch of LARP'ers? Out of the south. There was a lot of jokes about them here a few years ago.

Thank you for sharing this. I doubt it will come out...evah. Too much political hay to be made by the corrupt politicians in this state with having everyone think that it was an A-Salt Weapon!

Edit - I happened to be walking by a TV here at work on my way to get my lunch. Passed by the TV for all of three seconds and think that I heard "Assault Weapon" and "Bullet Proof Vest" about 4 times each. The MSM is working overtime to drill this into the heads of the sheep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom