What's Going On In Boston Right Now (Gladstone Street)?

Ch 4 and 7 has had this as the only item in a repeating loop of the same sound bite for the first 10 minutes of their 5A segment. The "had an AR and body armor" clip on repeat every oh, 30 to 45 seconds give or take. Also saying 9 injured at Tufts in addition to the 2 critical at MGH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I listened to a lot of the action live on the scanner, I heard one of the commanders tell his officers to "double up on the long guns".
Not sure exactly what that meant, maybe to grab the rifles and the shotguns ???

I have a buddy that lives two blocks from there on Ashley St., I'm waiting to hear back from him, I asked if he heard the shots from his house.

I listened to a lot of the action live on the scanner, I heard one of the commanders tell his officers to "double up on the long guns".
Not sure exactly what that meant, maybe to grab the rifles and the shotguns ???

I have a buddy that lives two blocks from there on Ashley St., I'm waiting to hear back from him, I asked if he heard the shots from his house.

I think they were dual wielding long guns.

On today show now. Let's see, black scary rifle? Check. Cops killed? Check. Body armor? Double check. Let's keep it streaming to get as much traction as possible.

MassLive is pushing the rifleman and bodyarmor. I suspect we will hear from Healy today about this and the fact a "assault weapon" was used, and suspect she will say Bodyarmor should be banned as well.

Nothing to see here. Just a couple white cops harassing some poor kid on his way to a book club meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone missed the memo that assault weapons are illegal in Boston.

This. Maura (and probably Charlie) can spin this all she wants, but it just goes to show that criminals don't obey the laws.. because they are criminals.

That won't matter (Boston AWB). This is the sort of event she was looking for to change her guidance and turn us into felons.

MassLive is pushing the rifleman and bodyarmor. I suspect we will hear from Healy today about this and the fact a "assault weapon" was used, and suspect she will say Bodyarmor should be banned as well.

Yep.
since there were ZERO deaths by assault weapon they needed one, here you go. Might as well go after body armor too while we're at it. Nice little package. [tinfoil]

Ch 4 and 7 has had this as the only item in a repeating loop of the same sound bite for the first 10 minutes of their 5A segment. The "had an AR and body armor" clip on repeat every oh, 30 to 45 seconds give or take. Also saying 9 injured at Tufts in addition to the 2 critical at MGH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9 injured at Tufts are emotional distress. That's not an injury, although Muuuaaaaaarraahhhh will spin it that way.

Where's Dawwwwg and his band of paintball shooting buddies when you need him?

does his status as a "Constable within the town parish and City of Boston; As a result, Mr. Figueroa became the first "Bail Runner" dually recognized and sworn Law Enforcement official in the United States of America." exempt him from the AWB?

Funny how he missed all of those deployments as a reservist. Who knew you could avoid 15 years of a two theater operation by being in the army reserve

does his status as a "Constable within the town parish and City of Boston; As a result, Mr. Figueroa became the first "Bail Runner" dually recognized and sworn Law Enforcement official in the United States of America." exempt him from the AWB?

I think it might. This could be a case for getting rid of the LEO exemption.

Back
Top Bottom