What is your oldest gun?

Mostly matching 1943 BCD coded k98, followed by an early 1944 BYF one. I'm sure my mosin's probably right there with them, but I'm not digging through the safe atm to check the date.

Actually if you want to get real picky, then my 1917 Webley No1 Mk I Flare Gun would be the oldest, but I don't really consider it a boom stick, even though its about 8'lbs of steel

Last edited:
I have a savage 1907 that was given to me back in the late 80s. Its an interesting gun, a .45 caliber version competed against John Browning's design for what would ultimately become the 1911.

I'd include a photo of it, but its packed in preservative wax and vacuum packed since i never shoot it.

Don

Svage_Model_1907_French.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And a bunch of Mosin Nagants. One Hex receiver, which is probably old. I don't know the age.

No pictures but I have a 1903 Ithica flues 16ga SxS shotgun, I live pheasant and upland hunting with it.
1951 JC Higgins 30-06
1952 Remington model 11 16ga (browning A5 clone)
I had a 1903 Marlin .22 lever action but it was in real bad shape so I sold it

I've got an old Crescent Arms Victor Ejector, single shot 12 Gauge built prior to 1910 I believe, and an old Bay State 12 Gauge Single shot from the same timeframe.

The next oldest would be a Winchester Model 12 from 1916, and then a Remington Model 17 20 Gauge produced in 1921.

2014 m&p9....? Ok I didn't win. I did acquire 5 within my first year of becoming a gun owner though haha [cheers], prob still didn't win that contest either.

1889 Schmidt-Rubin

purchased the rifle, along with the Bayonet, from a guy in Switzerland, from the Swiss Rifles forums.
He mailed it and because it was an antique, no problem getting it shipped here.
best is - no import marks !!!

Dang. All y'all got some old-ass guns.

My oldest firearm is a Glenfield Model 30 I bought off some kid for a hundred bucks. Made in 71 or 72.

Back
Top Bottom