• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is a woman documentary

What is a woman documentary​

You see, we have men documentaries and women documentaries, sometimes called birthing documentaries. Although some argue that men documentaries can also be birthing documentaries.

When a man documentary and a woman documentary get together they have baby documentaries.

Watched the whole thing last week. I know some people like to pretend that it isn’t a big deal etc. But when you have “doctors” saying things like kids who still believe in Santa Claus can pick which gender they are and start a drug regimen to “pause” puberty we have a problem as society.

It’s pretty spooky.

Watched the whole thing last week. I know some people like to pretend that it isn’t a big deal etc. But when you have “doctors” saying things like kids who still believe in Santa Claus can pick which gender they are and start a drug regimen to “pause” puberty we have a problem as society.

It’s pretty spooky.
It's starting to come out that they don't actually pause puberty. They f up their growth, become sterile, and lose the ability to get a boner

I watched it with my subscription to Daily Wire and it's very good. The left wing kooks look even more kooky and insane afterwards. But then again we live in a country where bees are actually fish, so why not extend the insanity in all directions:

It's starting to come out that they don't actually pause puberty. They f up their growth, become sterile, and lose the ability to get a boner
Yeah that gets discussed in the film. Another doctor talks about how a mom put her daughter on them… forget the age… and shortly thereafter the child developed osteoporosis.

1654947873116-png.625537
Otto Titzling spins in his grave like a lathe.

Is there a way to watch without a subscription? Like just pay for the movie?
Not that I’m aware of.

Full disclosure I’m a subscriber because while I don’t always agree with everything Daily Wire says… they are walking the walk.

Building out their own journalism wing, releasing movies and content (Gina Carano new movie is dropping soon) and are currently working on childrens content to compete with Disney.

They did a four part special on Faucci, and another mini series on government corruption and links to the CCP.

Great movie and awesome podcasts. I've watched 2 others on the daily wire as well and looking forward to the new movie next week. Highly recommend getting the subscription

Lots of people out there either believe this shit wholeheartedly, have a hard time believing it but think something must be wrong with them given that their political idols claim to believe it so they go along with it, or don’t believe it at all but are scared shitless to speak against it, for fear of being professionally ruined and socially ostracized. I don’t know what % of the population those 3 categories cover but it’s huge.

Watched the movie last night…the first third of the movie was very funny, where he goes through the superficial asking of “what is a woman” to the people on the street, the tribe in Africa and the “experts” who squirmed uncomfortably. Then Matt Walsh layered in the impacts of “transgendered” athletes on women’s sports and the active promotion of it as a lifestyle…started to get less funny and a little darker.

The midpoint, where he delves into “where did this come from” was enlightening….and macabre. The experiments that were done in the 60s / 70s by Kinsey and Dr John Money rival those of Dr Mengele and the long-term effects of chemicals that are being pumped into young people today are essentially making them white mice.

The doctors that are enabling these procedures are completely devoid of responsibility, conscience or ethics. The entry of counter-points to the transgender movement, the impacts to society and children was when the movie hit its stride. The criminal misconduct of govt and schools, the cowardice and failure to protect kids was damning

Very well done and it is a shame that most people will never see this movie. It was very persuasive and direct, but the distribution channels are just not there to get it out in front of people

I know not what is woman, but I long to walk with woman like Lothar of the Hill People.

(How many times did they watch Conan movies to get that dialog right? LOL)

What's missing in the trans debate is a plausible (or even passable) story for how a completely male person, with completely male genetics, can manifest into a woman. I've read several articles and listened to several podcasts from trans experts in which they immediately offer trans identity as a brute fact without offering any mechanism for why it might be true. They write and say things like "We know that trans people are in the wrong body and do not have any mental illness." Without offering any evidence or even any hypothesis for how this might happen. I'd be interested to hear how this might be possible. As a religious/spiritual person it sounds like a soul/body mismatch but doctors and trans experts tend to be materialists not believing in soul and therefor couldn't offer this hypothesis.

It’s pretty spooky.
I really worry for my 3 and 5 yr old Grandson's. Older one starts public kindergarten in September :oops: These are sick f***ing people, they believe they can change gender to fit their political beliefs. Confident masculine men and feminine women are a threat to them, they hate the nuclear family, religion and Western Civ because we have morals and values that they see as a threat to their Queer Nation vision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom