What is a woman documentary

What's missing in the trans debate is a plausible (or even passable) story for how a completely male person, with completely male genetics, can manifest into a woman. I've read several articles and listened to several podcasts from trans experts in which they immediately offer trans identity as a brute fact without offering any mechanism for why it might be true. They write and say things like "We know that trans people are in the wrong body and do not have any mental illness." Without offering any evidence or even any hypothesis for how this might happen. I'd be interested to hear how this might be possible. As a religious/spiritual person it sounds like a soul/body mismatch but doctors and trans experts tend to be materialists not believing in soul and therefor couldn't offer this hypothesis.

Ever watch Ancient Aliens. "We know that North America was just outside of the Mediterranean and that's basically what Atlantis was, so of course it's reasonable to assume Siberia used to be at the South Pole."

Wait. I didn't concede FACT-1. Don't enter FACT-2 as a logical step when it just isn't. LOL

Ever watch Ancient Aliens. "We know that North America was just outside of the Mediterranean and that's basically what Atlantis was, so of course it's reasonable to assume Siberia used to be at the South Pole."

Wait. I didn't concede FACT-1. Don't enter FACT-2 as a logical step when it just isn't. LOL

I actually like that show, but not because "OMG aliens must have done absolutely everything, there could be no other explanation!" Official mainstream "experts" always insist that mankind lived completely primitively until 6000 years ago. Nothing more sophisticated than hunting animals with a spear while wearing a loin cloth. Then, this show presents plenty of evidence that the ancients were far more capable than they were given credit for, able to do amazing feats of engineering that to this day we still can't do much of. Carving massive stone blocks with tolerances so tight that you can't fit a sheet of paper in a gap, moving those blocks huge distances, carving amazing shapes into them, etc. This stuff was NOT done by primitive slaves using a hammer and chisel and logs to roll the blocks around with.

Finally got a chance to watch this last night. Total insanity! That social scientist professor is an absolute kook. Matt Walsh is doing great things standing up for women. Gonna watch Candance Owens' "biggest lie ever told" next.

What I recommend is signing up for the $14/mo plan (only plan that you can pay monthly), watch all the movies, then cancel if you want to. I might switch to annual if this great content keeps up, which I'm sure it will.

Back
Top Bottom