What Gun Matches Your Personality ???

YOU GOT:
Glock 17
Both the weight and the easily handled design of the Glock 17 match your personality perfectly! Adding a Glock 17 to you personal collection would give you a real boost. Your other firearms are great, but nothing screams you as much as the 17. Your marksmanship skills would shine with this piece in your hands.

Glock 17 here too. Hmmm... I'm sitting in a club in Lowell watching a burlesque show with an e-Series 1911 in a shoulder rig, cocked and locked. 2 spare mags in the rig, another weak side belt and another in the pocket.

I think they missed...

Glock 17 here too. Hmmm... I'm sitting in a club in Lowell watching a burlesque show with an e-Series 1911 in a shoulder rig, cocked and locked. 2 spare mags in the rig, another weak side belt and another in the pocket.

Good choice, a 9mm is way too small of a round for "Lowell Carry"

See above... it seems to be a 1911...lol
600px-GT-M1911A1-2.jpg

Yep. Or it's rifle counterpart for formal occasions.

motivator3252d66654029be9589e198cf7405bc14bb94267.jpg

You got...Scavenger-6!
-You’re kind of overpriced and not particularly good at any one thing. On top of that, you’re ugly.

Kind of a rude, albeit accurate, quiz.

Glock 17? Not a chance...

G17, fine with me.

G17. No thanks.

Glock 17. I own two of them.

Glock 17, which figures.

glock 17 and I do own one.

YOU GOT:
Glock 17
Both the weight and the easily handled design of the Glock 17 match your personality perfectly! Adding a Glock 17 to you personal collection would give you a real boost. Your other firearms are great, but nothing screams you as much as the 17. Your marksmanship skills would shine with this piece in your hands.

I think they missed...

Got the G17, I'm more partial to the 19 though.

G17.....my EDC is G26 so pretty close

Glock 17. Guess I need to buy a new pistol :D
There's a trend here.

I got G17 as well. I don't think I've ever fired a Glock.

..well, I DO own one! :rolleyes:

YOU GOT:
Ruger 10/22
Your rapid responses to our yes or no questions tell us that your matching gun is the Ruger 10/22. With its semi-automatic features and lightweight design, the Ruger 10/22 would offer you and your adventurous lifestyle a lot of versatility in the woods. It would also be a great personal protection piece.

Back
Top Bottom