What brand of pistol cleaning mat do you use?

I’m also taking some online classes right now. Crazy how much school full time/working full time and trying to have a life can drain you. I respect it because I'm there also...

Only up side is I’m saving ammo by not being able to go to the range more. Although, if I wasn’t going into debt at the rate of $1k a month, I might be even more optimistic 🙄
Here’s hoping this all pays off in the end.

i upped my game and put a bounty paper towel down on top of my plywood bench top, you know, to protect the natural patina caused by hoppes over saturation.

Mat? I ain't got no mat! I don't need no mat! I don't have to show you any stinking mat.
Yup!

Actually I had a very old (10-20 yrs old) stash of Boston Sunday Globes in my basement in case the washing machine leaked. So I put the Globe to good purpose!

I just use the mat in the back of my Forester Subaru, just don't clean any guns in a bank Parking lot.

Still P.O.ed our Ruger Mark TekMat doesn't cover 22/45 variants.

Rubbing french fries into a Garand stock is a cheap alternative to tung oil, ...
Tung Until No Good?

... hoppes over saturation.
Wah, who has heard of such a thing?

$9.99 @ my LGS...bought one for my dad too and he doesn’t even clean his guns, but loved it anyway.
Tell him it's a mouse pad.

Even though I don’t have a Glock. It will do.
It's all fun and games until you find yourself looking for that one weird spring
to match what's on the mat.

I was thinking more ads and prices for cars and such. Not so much politics.
4hjpom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom