• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What brand of pistol cleaning mat do you use?

I’m also taking some online classes right now. Crazy how much school full time/working full time and trying to have a life can drain you. I respect it because I'm there also...

Only up side is I’m saving ammo by not being able to go to the range more. Although, if I wasn’t going into debt at the rate of $1k a month, I might be even more optimistic 🙄
Here’s hoping this all pays off in the end.

i upped my game and put a bounty paper towel down on top of my plywood bench top, you know, to protect the natural patina caused by hoppes over saturation.

Mat? I ain't got no mat! I don't need no mat! I don't have to show you any stinking mat.
Yup!

Actually I had a very old (10-20 yrs old) stash of Boston Sunday Globes in my basement in case the washing machine leaked. So I put the Globe to good purpose!

I just use the mat in the back of my Forester Subaru, just don't clean any guns in a bank Parking lot.

Still P.O.ed our Ruger Mark TekMat doesn't cover 22/45 variants.

Rubbing french fries into a Garand stock is a cheap alternative to tung oil, ...
Tung Until No Good?

... hoppes over saturation.
Wah, who has heard of such a thing?

$9.99 @ my LGS...bought one for my dad too and he doesn’t even clean his guns, but loved it anyway.
Tell him it's a mouse pad.

Even though I don’t have a Glock. It will do.
It's all fun and games until you find yourself looking for that one weird spring
to match what's on the mat.

I was thinking more ads and prices for cars and such. Not so much politics.
4hjpom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom