• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What’s your Dream gun?

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
What's my dream gun? The next one, of course.

Nah, probably a minty Webley WG for under $1k. So, in other words, it doesn't exist.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HK433. Leaning towards SBR, as long as I'm dreaming. Probably more for the unobtainium factor than anything else, but I'm guessing it's a nice practical gun as well. I would also like a SCAR without having to sell a kidney, but I think those days are long gone. As a consolation prize, I'd also love a reliable ACR. I think (I could be wrong) the Bushmaster variants were the better made ones and still possible to get without dropping $4k SCAR money.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
HK433. Leaning towards SBR, as long as I'm dreaming. Probably more for the unobtainium factor than anything else, but I'm guessing it's a nice practical gun as well. I would also like a SCAR without having to sell a kidney, but I think those days are long gone. As a consolation prize, I'd also love a reliable ACR. I think (I could be wrong) the Bushmaster variants were the better made ones and still possible to get without dropping $4k SCAR money.
Why not a CZ Bren? Similar, more(-ish) recently available for a similar style gun.

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My brother in law (RIP) had a couple of these. They are probably for sale up at Shooters Outpost.
Really, wow! I saw one hanging from the ceiling down at Zero Hour Arms about 10 years ago. I don't think my LTC-A will cover a 20mm. Awesome piece of Finnish history. Makes me proud to be 25% Soumi.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We need some sort of program to connect the wishful in this thread with the NES people who actually have the guns. Some kind of Make-A-Wish Foundation only with guys with beards replacing the kids with terminal illnesses and guns replacing a visit from John Cena. MAGA-Wish? Mag-A-Wish?

Spartan65

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
FN 509T. If someone would buy the killer deal I have listed in the classifieds I could go buy it too.

MJ1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't make it complicated.

IripUyi.jpg

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A ma deuce mounted into a sunroof of our suv would look nice. Preferably with a joystick control and a camera on it. But, an ammo is too pricey.

Top Bottom