• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What’s your Dream gun?

Quad mounted M2 Brownings

16 inch 50 caliber gun from an Iowa Class Battleship. Not sure how I'd keep that in a locked case to bring it to the range though.

Springfield M1a...dunno why but there's just something about them.
got the ScoutSquad version, bedded the stock, couple aftermarket Sadlak pieces in it. Every time I shoot that gun, yesterday was the latest, I get the biblical line "I shall fear no evil" going through my head. Watching steel react compared to being hit by 5.56 is wild, and getting ALL THE PLATES swinging is pretty darn fun.
Dream gun...my Scout was one, the RPR another...future dreams include a Dan Wesson 1911, a Barrett 50 cal semi, a Fulton Armory M21, among others...

Why not a CZ Bren? Similar, more(-ish) recently available for a similar style gun.
That is on my list for sure. The original would be my first choice. I think those other guns probably boil down to the whole "I can't have it" part. HK433--not in the US (I think). SCAR (can't afford one). ACR (the reliable ones are getting hard to find). So the unobtainium part is why it's a "dream gun" for me.

These
I'd like an MP7. And some ammo to go with it while I'm dreaming. Already have the optic (x2).

HK433. Leaning towards SBR, as long as I'm dreaming. Probably more for the unobtainium factor than anything else, but I'm guessing it's a nice practical gun as well.

Hk ump

Beretta 93R

And that M1A EBR that just showed up in the classifieds

Accuracy International AWM in .338 Lapua.... because reasons...
maxresdefault.jpg

If we're going to play Cowboys and Liberals anytime soon, I'd like a Henry Color Case Hardened Big Boy in .357

Last edited:
I’d like to add to my list please. An M41A pulse rifle in 10mm explosive tip caseless with an m20 over/under pump action grenade launcher....dual weight.

Can I vote for a set of 5?

Reminds me of this movie

88A3C5BC-1937-4B09-A118-BF4CD1D80C10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom