Well, you zombie lovers have queered up more gear, first ammo now this WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spikes Tactical sells "Zombie Lowers." The selector has three positions: Live/Dead/Un-dead.

http://www.spikestactical.com/new/z...1.html?zenid=f27fb499817b746885c47df8a7a2ae3f

They also sell "pirate" and "biohazard" lowers...

I have an AR with the selector marking "safe", "undead" "shtf" from Mega Machine. It's also got some zombie-dispatching related engraving on the magwell.

I'm not one for form over function...but if you get the same function out of a cooler-looking form, why not? (obviously, the BH reticle on this thing isn't really covered under that statement)

I want an AR-15 lower that has 3 positions on the selector:

Safe - Semi - Porkchop Sandwiches!

-Mike

Spikes Tactical sells "Zombie Lowers." The selector has three positions: Live/Dead/Un-dead.

http://www.spikestactical.com/new/z...1.html?zenid=f27fb499817b746885c47df8a7a2ae3f

They also sell "pirate" and "biohazard" lowers...

Ok, I will admit that I have one of the "Punisher" lowers. The reason I got it was because it was only a few bucks more than the standard lower, and looked kind of cool. Their standard rollmark bothers me now that I saw someone on M4c mention that it looks like a couple of penises trying to squash a bug! Before that, I always just saw a spider.[laugh]

Meh, if it makes shooting fun for someone who may not have been super interested before, good for them. My girlfriend painted her AWS Zombie Annihilator's trigger red (like a kill switch, I guess), she loves it, just as goofy (minus the $500+ price tag) but it gets her to the range with me more.

3076046824_841e05be33.jpg

or perhaps....

247207_10150626169330234_507835233_18922098_6611191_n.jpg

Is this a joke? First zombie ammo, now this abortion. This faggotry needs to stop.

http://www.ondutygear.com/blog/eotechs-xps2-z-zombie-stopper-hws-holographic-weapons-sight/2012/01/
Who cares? If they can make a buck, let 'em. If they can't sell these things because all their potential market thinks like you do, they'll go away in short order. (No, I'm not buying one - can't see the point in spending that much on what is basically a joke).

The markings are one thing, but I think the reticle effectively makes the whole thing jump the shark.

Gah. I didn't realize until now that they changed the RETICLE. I doubt these will last - if you really want one, wait until they get remaindered on woot for $100 each.

This is America; if they can make a buck by selling it to some retards, fine with me.

Sadly, I really think there are some out there (maybe on NES) who think zombies are real.

You haven't dealt with Verizon "tech support" lately, have you?

View attachment 24803

JayG from MArooned is at SHOT and he saw this. Now, I am not sayin' that there is anything WRONG with a chainsaw attachment. And it certainly comes in handy in Gears of War...

It figures Jay would find it. The man has a bayonet for his NAA mini, for Browning's sake! [laugh]

I don't think any one is bitching and moaning or condemning the free market. I think they're calling the people who are into Zombie related shooting stuff homos. Kind of like people who are into "music" liking Justin Bieber. There's obviously a market for his stuff, too.

All that matters is that it's making money for an American company. Whether you argue the company shouldn't make it or that people shouldn't buy it is the same argument, just supply side or demand side.

All that matters is that it's making money for an American company. Whether you argue the company shouldn't make it or that people shouldn't buy it is the same argument, just supply side or demand side.

Its not the same, I don't blame the company that produce the cream you have to use when you get all butt hurt, whether physical or emotional. Instead I blame you that the product had to be created.

Its not the same, I don't blame the company that produce the cream you have to use when you get all butt hurt, whether physical or emotional. Instead I blame you that the product had to be created.

you wanna talk about butt hurt, you're taking this zombie thing pretty hard bro ;-)

Does this apply to the AR-15? ...made so that pansies could go to the range?

Last edited:
you wanna talk about butt hurt, you're taking this zombie thing pretty hard bro ;-)

Not at all. I'm just pointing out that all you Zombie Larping, COD playing, basement dwelling cock gobblers have queered the firearms industry so bad, that a once great company, a company that made equipment for men to kill other men now produces this F'en, I believe in fairies and pixie dust, fantasy red dot because of you. I wouldn't be surprised if it had sound effect. You have subaru'ed this once manly hobby and turned it into a harry potter movie

Not at all. I'm just pointing out that all you Zombie Larping, COD playing, basement dwelling cock gobblers have queered the firearms industry so bad, that a once great company, a company that made equipment for men to kill other men now produces this F'en, I believe in fairies and pixie dust, fantasy red dot because of you. I wouldn't be surprised if it had sound effect. You have subaru'ed this once manly hobby and turned it into a harry potter movie

I am offended.

1) I am not greedy with cock and
2) Harry Potter is real.

I can't believe some of the people on here. Your the same crowd that gets pissed some teenager puts fancy rims and a ground effects kit on his beat to shit car huh? Who gives a shit what dumb shit other people spend there money on, it's theirs and they earned it to spend as they see fit. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you think it is ruining "your" precious market, go start your own company and build some ubber testosterone infused company and be all badass. Personally, I think it's silly sure but at the same I couldn't care any less that they make it, I just dont spend my money on it. There are plenty of other great products that are functional and sturdy to spend my money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom