• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Well, you zombie lovers have queered up more gear, first ammo now this WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the marking on the side:
For Law Enforcement/ Military Use

So declare your faggotry ire towards them. Who is to say the DoD didn't request something specifically for zombies based on some recent CDC work?

they are hitting a huge market on mall ninjas. if it sells, why would the company NOT make that crap? buy this more expensive with higher markup because it says zombie, they do and everyone is happy. can you blame them? if you dont like it, dont buy it.

*disclaimer* i have no interest in this stuff, just saying.

Yeah, I enjoy zombie fiction as much as the next guy, but I thought the Hornaday ammo was silly. I feel the same way about this. With the exception of the bleeding (albeit expensive) targets, these items made to capitalize on the "zombie craze" are novelty items and that's about it.

Speaking of, all of this "zombie craze" is starting to kill the genre for me. I'm starting to feel like this kid:

sad_hipster.jpg

oh boy [popcorn]

while i wouldn't buy it... i think the reticle is kinda cool. i could see myself putting it on a build for my son. [laugh]

I don't have an issue with a company making this crap.

The problem is with the people that buy it, they need to move out of their mom's basement and stop with their childish fantasy. Zombie crap is everywhere. Its out of control. Take your F'en fantasy role playing back into the woods with the rest of the larper homos.

I like the whole zombie preparedness thing. I think it's funny
If you're prepared for zombies you're prepared for anything.

I do think some companies are going a little overboard though.
I can't take a firearm company seriously when they put out a zombie fighting gun that looks like a nerf gun.

Its great that they can make money and keep their company alive. I just think its goofy.

That reticle is cool looking, but seems like it would be too cluttered to get a good sight picture. For me personally, I just prefer a simple dot reticle without even having the circle. I am actually surprised that a company like Eotech would try to market novelty stuff like that - especially at that price point. Seems like their biggest market would be the airsoft/paintball crowd, which has no real need to drop $600 on a top tier optic like that. They could have made more money just using that labeling/reticle on a budget based version, I would think.

Its one thing to put a logo on something. But when you cheese it up, and possible reduce the quality, that's just a lot to interfere with the target, by doing something like the biohazard rectical. That's another storey.

Im picking up the zombie upper and lower from aws, but I would draw the line at that.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Wow... as if the Eotech reticle wasn't busy enough already. That[STRIKE=wrong]'s nearly as gay as[/STRIKE] would be freakin sweet on a short barreled AK with a pistol grip.

FIFY.

I, for the win, will be buying one of these to attach to my AK47 model sniper rifle. Some people just don't see value when they see it, as this thread has taught me that NES is full of idiots who don't know how to shoot zombies and look totally freakin awesome while doing so. Excuse me while I go stare at myself in the mirror and flex while knowing that I'm super jacked like my tactical role model John Rambo.

FIFY.

I, for the win, will be buying one of these to attach to my AK47 model sniper rifle. Some people just don't see value when they see it, as this thread has taught me that NES is full of idiots who don't know how to shoot zombies and look totally freakin awesome while doing so. Excuse me while I go stare at myself in the mirror and flex while knowing that I'm super jacked like my tactical role model John Rambo.

[laugh2]Ok, you win the best post in thread award![rofl]

I like the Zombie craze, I can spend a couple extra bucks to buy some merchandise... stickers, sweatshirt/t-shirt, even 1 box of the ammo for the purpose of just saying I got some but to put out items that cost more then a few hundred dollars it gets out of control. I hope others are right and they do horrible so the market will be flooded with cheaper Zombie hunting Eotechs.

I do not think I will get one. I am still having a problem with what is a preban and what is a postban zombie.

The markings are one thing, but I think the reticle effectively makes the whole thing jump the shark.

EG, this would be like having that team america dust cover (Surprise C. F.!) except instead of just having the witty phrase on the inside, it would also have a pic of a (expletive) on the outside of the dust cover.

-Mike

I NEVER blame the people who make/sell stupid shit. I blame the people who buy it. If I find 1,000,000 idiots to buy a rock in a box for $10, don't I deserve to be a multi-millionaire?

the one that always got me is not gun related.

"offical pace car of the indy 500"

[rofl][rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom