Well, you zombie lovers have queered up more gear, first ammo now this WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
team america dust cover (Surprise C. F.!)

i was going to buy one but it was $6 shipping for a dust cover.

something along those lines would have worked well though for the guy looking to lock the bolts open on my AKs at the range the other day though. SURPRISE it's a physical impossibility, C.F.!

This is America; if they can make a buck by selling it to some retards, fine with me.

Sadly, I really think there are some out there (maybe on NES) who think zombies are real.

You serious Pat?

16772i0jpg.gif

This is America; if they can make a buck by selling it to some retards, fine with me.

Sadly, I really think there are some out there (maybe on NES) who think zombies are real.

Well, because the board is MA centric, yes, we do think zombies are real... at least THESE kinds of zombies...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, why?

I am not saying that some people out there think that zombies are real. Some people do have mental disorders. I just don't think we have any on NES that believe that zombies are real.

I'm pretty sure SemiAutoSam does [laugh] That's what the chemtrails do, you know! They turn people into zombies.

I respectfully disagree.

With over 19,000 members here, and some of the foolishness I've read over the years: yes, I am prepared to say that probably somebody here on NES truly believes in zombies.
That's not a knock on NES. I bet the percentage of "zombie believers" in the the general population is higher.

Or, zombies actually are real, I'm an idiot, and in the long run, the jokes on me.[grin]

There are certain people that I use as sort of a barometer. When they pick something up, I know it's time to drop it. They've been all over the zombi stuff for a few years now.

It starts out as a sort of in-joke, then it becomes popular, and then it becomes overdone and faddish. Zombie crap is all the way into the overdone/faddish end now.

I'm waiting for Hornady to put out some Werewolf ammo.

396159_2861964479950_1584849272_2593175_563404480_n.jpg

JayG from MArooned is at SHOT and he saw this. Now, I am not sayin' that there is anything WRONG with a chainsaw attachment. And it certainly comes in handy in Gears of War...

Some of you guys get really worked up over some very goofy shit sometimes. Did a gay zombie fanatic piss in your cheerios or something? I'm not going to buy one, but I can't fathom the rage about it either.

I NEVER blame the people who make/sell stupid shit. I blame the people who buy it. If I find 1,000,000 idiots to buy a rock in a box for $10, don't I deserve to be a multi-millionaire?

100% agree.

"And if you order in the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in a SECOND rock ABSOLUTELY FREE, plus free shipping & handling. Order now!"

It starts out as a sort of in-joke, then it becomes popular, and then it becomes overdone and faddish. Zombie crap is all the way into the overdone/faddish end now.

I'm waiting for Hornady to put out some Werewolf ammo.

Probably not going to happen with the price of precious metals these days - especially when they can use exactly the same materials to manufacture those zombie bullets and just print some different packaging to justify a higher price.[laugh]

Some of you guys get really worked up over some very goofy shit sometimes. Did a gay zombie fanatic piss in your cheerios or something? I'm not going to buy one, but I can't fathom the rage about it either.

I agree. I may think this stuff is childish or dumb, so I just don't buy it. I couldn't care less if anyone else does, though, because it's their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom